BANDOLEROS > General

Rookie Driver: Karting or Bandolero?

<< < (3/3)

justfreaky:
Not really any specialty tools for the track, except perhaps a spanner wrench for adjusting the rear shocks. (www.rpmracingca.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Tools%3AAdjustableSpanner) Basic sockets, wrenches (both SAE and Metric), screwdrivers, allen wrenches, tape measure, tire pressure gauge and a good persuader (sledge hammer) are usually enough. A small air tank or compressor is handy for inflating tires. ;) Get yourself a couple of notebooks. You are going to want to take lots of notes!!!

If you haven't already; Be sure to read through the old threads. You will find lots of information!

steve

gmarti86:
Thanks again!  I'm loving this site--and will continue to read through all the various topics to better educate myself--really appreciate the help & support!

Chesnut:
Same here. This site is a gold mine of information. Glad I found it.

justfreaky:
Chesnut,

We are glad you found our little site as well. :) LegendsRacer.com will turn 11 years old on April 18th.
Things have been a little quiet during the off season. I am hopeful that dialog will pick up as the racing season gets into full swing.

Best of luck this season!

Steve

spartan racer:
 What did you decide to do this past season with racing? My son races Bandoleros at Spartan Speedway and did limited racing at flat rock due to their low car counts.    We also raced all over the mid west this year.  Car counts will be more next year and we would love to talk with you about racing Bandoleros  if you still have an interest. His name is Racin’ Mason Surgener.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version