BANDOLEROS > General

How You Doing 2016? Bando Car

<< < (2/3) > >>

justfreaky:
Ken,

I missed out on the voting for the Champion Spark Plug Sponsorship. I was offline for a few months and am way behind on things here on the site. I will try to get myself back on track. If there is anything I might be able to help you with, please let me know. I have a small file of Bando info. Some I was asked not to post but was given permission to share in a PM. I still have a few contacts with people if I am unable to help out. PM if there is anything I can help you with.

Congratulations on the CT Outlaw Championship!

Steve

blazedog5:
We just ran a new track for us in the Bando.  Evergreen Raceway in Drum , PA.  They evidently used to run bandos there but haven't for a few years.  This year they are running them once a month with their regular Sunday program .  It was a fast but bumpy track.  My driver (Jeff) had a great time there.  The staff was very helpful and friendly.  Before they even opened up the pits , one of the staff took Jeff for a tour of the track surface in a truck to see the layout.  It was very helpful.   It was a small group of Bandos, all from our home track of Bethel Motor Speedway and one car from Chemung.  We really want to go back in July, but  will only do it as a stay over from our Saturday race.  Otherwise it is 3 1/4 hours from home.  Just a wee too long for a Sunday jaunt !!  Now we have run Bethel, Chemung, Waterford and Evergreen.  It's all about the experience!!

justfreaky:
Ken,

Sounds like a good time! How did you guys finish at Evergreen? Details man, details! LOL!!!

Know what you mean on the long towing time. Our only track that runs legends/ bandos  is 4 hours away.

The more different tacks, and the more seat time Jeff gets gives him experience. ALWAYS a plus.

Thanks for the update!

Steve

blazedog5:
Jeff managed a second at Evergreen.  And had a great time.  We were running third when the P2 launched his motor in full blown smoking glory right in front of us on a single file restart.  Got covered in oil and stuff going thru 1 and 2.  Felt terrible, they are great friends and competitors.  But,, second is good.  We are going to most likely try it again on July 17th if our equipment is holding out.  Will post back anything new,,,, Peace out,,,,,,,,,

justfreaky:
Congratulations on the 2nd place finish!
Thanks for posting the results.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version