BANDOLEROS > General

How You Doing 2016? Bando Car

<< < (3/3)

blazedog5:
Just wanted to say thanks for all your input.  Lord knows we needed it.  Our Bandos are moving out tomorrow to another young man from our town.  Hope he has as much fun as we did.  We are working on the next car for my son JD, a Monte Carlo Street Stock.  Just a little bigger than the bando!!  Thought I would attach a pic from a wreck we had in a heat race this year.  Everyone loves a good picture!! Ours is the orange car flying thru the air.  Had all 4 wheels off the ground for quite a distance.  a little too exciting!  The good news is we actually got it together and made the feature and finished 4th of 12.  Thanks again for all your help, the group is a great resource!!  Best of Luck to all the members!!

justfreaky:
WOW!!!! That looks like one of the most "exciting" Bando wrecks I have ever seen! Glad he is alright.
Congratulations on getting it done and Jeff's 4th place finish. Good job Jeff!!!

I know there is not a lot of Bando information on the net. I am happy that you enjoyed the site and our little family here at LegendsRacer. THANK YOU for your questions and input here on the site. I am going to miss you. Please tell the new owner of the Bando to come visit our site.

Best of luck to you both in the new racing venture! Pop in and let us know how things are going.

Regards,

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version