BANDOLEROS > General

How You Doing 2016? Bando Car

(1/3) > >>

justfreaky:
Well, it's that time of year again.
Let everyone know what you are doing to your Bando in the off season, and post your results for the 2016 season.

Best Wishes and Safe Racing in 2016!

Steve

blazedog5:
We picked up a second  Bando to run on the large tracks,, the stress of running and maybe wrecking the night before our home track was too much,,, took a lot of  fun out of it.  Now we can enjoy it a little more.  We are also in the running for a sponsorship from CHAMPION SPARK PLUGS thru a contest, If anyone can help by voting for Jeff Darrah in the black and orange amateur Bando , here is the link!!  Hope you all have a great 2016 season!!, Ken

http://sfac.championautoparts.com/search-for-a-cha…/…/voter/

sorry, I had posted this in Legends by mistake! 

blazedog5:
Steve, Any idea how to get more conversations going with the Bandos?  At our track we seem to talk to most all of the other Bando families.  It just seems odd to me how little banter their is.  I would think this level would be more fun and rewarding if there were more camaraderie.   

Ken

justfreaky:
Hi Ken,

There has always been a lack of information for the Bando cars. I am not really sure why. We DO have a few that are willing to share. I know that I appreciate those folks and their imput!!! I have noticed that more people seem to share at the track than on a forum. Some of the folks that have moved on to Legends or some other series just seem to forget about what it was like to start out and need some help. I will ALWAYS share what little info I have. Most has been posted at some point over the years. Other than to ask your questions and hope someone will answer; I do not know how to stimulate more conversations in the Bando threads. If you can think of anything, PLEASE let me know.

Best Of Luck to you with the Champion Spark Plug sponsorship contest. That would certainly help anyones racing efforts! All my best wishes for a safe and prosperous 2016 season as well.

Steve

blazedog5:
Yeah , I hear you and understand to a point.  I just don't get it when they won't even share plans or paint schemes or stuff of that nature.  Part of my posting the CHAMPION link is so that other Bando guys might see it and  A) vote for us as fellow Bandos, but also, B)  to make them aware of the contest and maybe they can try next year.  There is soooo much info not related to competitive secrets that can and should be passed along.   For example , you had a great thread about sponsorship's, it was very helpful and we are putting it to use.  Never would have had it if not shared.  That kinda stuff. 

Oh well,,,,   In a perfect world,,,,,,,,

Happy New year to you also.....We are off to the INEX banquet this weekend!!  Gotta pick up his CT Outlaw Championship!!
Take care and thanks for all you do on this site...

Ken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version