Author Topic: Dirt Nationals  (Read 24738 times)

Offline 12dc

Re: Dirt Nationals
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2011, 09:58:17 pm »
thanks Jim for explaining my reasoning. if someone really got a good look at my old car i dont hink they could find anything they think  i'm hiding thru the shock or laughter of the old bucket of bolts i'm driving lol, John Gornet can vouch for that. his makes mine look like a model t compared to his GT40. (except he drives a chevy sorry John). Besides, being a dealer would make me look pretty bad if i had to stoop to cheating to win. Does running nitro mean i'm cheating? jk, if the rain hadn't of taken the track away or they would have stopped the masters race to work on it like they did for the pros, who knows maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation. anyway congrats to all the winners (and losers ) who went, other than the wind i had a great time, enjoyed the hospitality we received and the pig Brockhouse cooked, thanks Tim and congratulation on back to back wins, you drove a smart race.

ps. i'll check to make sure the transponder works before time trials next year so maybe i can start up there with you next time instead of 17th lol congrats again

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2011, 09:07:20 pm »
Anyone know who the 40 car in the Pro feature is?  I would like to put a name to the jerk that spun me.

According to the results on LegendsNation, it is Matt Ostdiek
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline JGRacing

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 03:54:49 pm »
Dave my car is just shiny because it has hardly seen the racetrack since it was painted.  Your car looks much better because it has so many pictures with trophies in front of it. 

I have never seen anything on Dave or Justin's cars that would make me question whether they are legal.  Both good guys who would be willing to let anyone look over their cars if they had a question.  I did see Dave trying to shove a right rear sprint car tire on his car one time but it would not fit in the fender so all is good. 

Hoopy_boy

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 06:36:49 pm »
 If ya mount a wing on top of your car, they would hear it bang on top of the tech shed door frame... they'd look up and you would be busted . Otherwise we could get away with it. Just like a sprint car right rear... tech would hear it rubbin on the fender.... LOL

~ Gimp ~

anything