Author Topic: Dirt Nats Update Please  (Read 62182 times)

Offline katiu

• Hough68Racing
Re: Dirt Nats Update Please
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2013, 09:16:06 am »
Tony - Wow! Yes, you did. And so did Justfreaky. Thanks, guys.

So... my vids are starting to get uploaded. Here is the single playlist where they will all reside:  http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkK4uSAiEDKoEVhKgqMbRpb4u6t0av4lB

I will post the vids individually on our Facebook as loaded.

Kathy H.
Hough68Racing

Offline djracing

• Global Moderator
    • DJ Ross Racing
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2013, 10:14:19 am »
Thanks for posting all those pics. I'm not sure if Luke has all his videos up yet either.

Offline katiu

• Hough68Racing
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2013, 01:03:47 pm »
DJ - You are welcome. I am thinking of taking up a collection... $1 per pic/driver I catch!  Just kidding, just kidding!  One of the drivers at our home track suggested the guys should contribute to my camera battery fund LOL. Everyone's saying you are quite the hero. I watched the other folks' vids. Amazing. I'll have to make the effort to meet you & shake your hand sometime.   Regards,  Kathy H.

Offline Vern Houseman

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2013, 01:38:23 pm »
hay Tony didnt get a chance to say by , we kinda wanted to get on the road and everything after race was over kinda was a blurrrr.But Im glade I got the chance to meet you .
Vernon Houseman #20

Gimpster

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2013, 03:30:53 pm »
I'm not promoting arguement, no front bumper tabs were bent (stock tabs). He never dumped him. It was a nudge if anything. The car quickly slowed ahead of him. The cars down low that stacked up had more time to react than Steven did to the car quickly slowing.

~G~

Offline ajagoditsh

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2013, 03:50:28 pm »
I'm sure our paths will cross again Vern. Nice run in the main. I'm sure you wanted to get home.  I enjoyed my first nationals. Just wish I didn't have car issues,  but that happens.  Looking forward to next year. 

Tony
Tony Jagoditsh

Offline Vern Houseman

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2013, 03:58:23 pm »
Thank you,just tryed staying outta trouble. already woundering where it might be next year just hope its not at Beaver Dam
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2013, 04:00:49 pm »
Somewhere warm in the middle of summer would be nice.
Kids are off of school, family vacations.
Have dirt and asphalt in the same state and make a week long spectacle of it.
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2013, 04:02:09 pm »
I'm not promoting arguement, no front bumper tabs were bent (stock tabs). He never dumped him. It was a nudge if anything. The car quickly slowed ahead of him. The cars down low that stacked up had more time to react than Steven did to the car quickly slowing.

~G~
Please tell me you're not blaming the guys running the bottom groove for not avoiding him...

Here's Brandons in-car:
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline JC38

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2013, 04:16:21 pm »
Bumper tabs bent or not.  he still hit me , and made me spin. 
Justin Comer #38

Offline vince6b

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2013, 04:32:24 pm »
Well gimpy you have your own way of looking at things, he lifted to set the car up and when he made contact with him he drove through him lever lifted. Jim that what I read from that, he didn't see anything wrong with what happened but thought that all the guys on the bottom could of hit the brakes, things that make you go WHAT!

Offline JC38

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2013, 04:37:21 pm »
It wont let me down load,  but type in BEAVER DAM RACEWAY FLAMING CRASH  on you tube and you be the judge.
Justin Comer #38

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2013, 05:16:18 pm »
Here ya go:
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Gimpster

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2013, 07:55:16 pm »
No Jim, I'm not. Watch his in-car vid about 5 times in a row, that I posted and think about it. Everyone is running at a fast pace, there was a car down low on the bottom coming on strong while he is following another chassis. If I put myself in Steven's shoes at that moment, I would have looked over to the left to see where that car was and anticipate how it was going to drift up out of the corner from momentum while I was up in the high groove coming on strong off the corner too. Nobody up front running the the top groove had been sideways in the corners for quite a few laps . My guess is that he glanced left at the car down low to check his speed and path of momentum, glanced ahead and the car ahead of him had suddenly slowed from being sideways... no time to check up. Pronto after the contact, the car down low comes into view on the left side of Steven's car cam.
 It was a racing deal... I have raced against him as well as watched Steven race for around 8 or 9 years and he does not just PUNT people on purpose. Trust me... Something happened that is explainable. I can see a tail end penalty for the issue but not expelled from the speedway. The speedway never booted the orange coupe the day before for taking out multiple cars, stuffing them into the walls and causing roll overs etc.. Too many wrong decisions by drivers and the track officials on that day.. gotta love dirt track racing and multi grooves

~Gimpster~

Gimpster

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2013, 08:56:26 pm »
... watch the in car vid, soon as JC's car starts to kick out in the rear, glance left from your screen (like you are checking a car down low) then look at your screen again

~Gimp~