Author Topic: Dirt Nerfs  (Read 5623 times)

Gimpster

Dirt Nerfs
« on: December 24, 2010, 01:18:01 am »
 Had some time today to update areas of my nerf bar system for Legends Cars on dirt. The first nerf system is what USLC most likely would aprove of as they are weaker and would keep down agressive driving. This newer system has an added support but in my mind will keep wheel hopping down to a minimum if none at all. I am going to submit them for final judgment, hopefully, in the next few weeks to USLC

~ Gimpster ~

Offline IraceLegends77

Re: Dirt Nerfs
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 07:54:18 am »
Got any Pics. I would love to see what you have going on Gimp

Scott
Scott Wilkerson #77   Vision Graphix Racing

Gimpster

Re: Dirt Nerfs
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 04:36:12 pm »
 Don't really want to post pictures until they get approval. haha, someone  might want to copy them and take away the credit for my idea. I will go as far to say they do not resemble nerfs on a Mini Sprint or the new USLC Mod eather...
 We started working on the idea after 2 wheel hops that launched our Legend in the air back in 2005 and 2006. One wheel hop shot the car up so the rear bumper was 30+ feet in the air with the nose aimed at the stars. Never submitted the idea though as we left Legends after the second launch, to race Sprints. Mike Patrick gave me a shout and said I should turn in my idea to USLC, recently.  He gave me a few contact people there, one being the head production engineer. Figure if  an engineer would evaluate the system, I better make it more worthy with the added supports before I turned the idea over to them.

~ Gimpster ~

anything