Author Topic: legend game  (Read 7770 times)

Offline cryer

legend game
« on: February 27, 2010, 02:34:09 pm »
I am sitting here in kanse city airport waiting for connecting flight to vegas ,and seen some legend racing games on youtube. anybody know of were to buy these games at?
thanks josh

Offline thunder938

Re: legend game
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 10:39:04 pm »
IRACING.COM  has the best legends racing.  The problem is that you have to pay a membership to Iracing.  I think it was about 90 bucks for 6 months.  I did it for a year.  One thing cool about it is that you have to sign up with your real name.  Due to this, and you can talk to each other, I raced a few times with JR..

One other thing that is bad about iracing is that if you want more cars like cup, or indy. etc you have to buy them and then you only get a few tracks..then you have to buy 3 or 4 tracks to run the class.  Tracks are / were 15 bucks each.  Its a nice sim, but it can get very costly
Dave

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 11:01:47 am »
RFactor is another game that has Legends Cars in it. You can purchase it online with immediate download and the you have to download all of the attachments. Along with the game you download Teamspeak so you could speak to other drivers as well. You can download such things as tracks,cars, setups, etc. You can make custom cars to look like your own and run on tracks like South Boston, Lowes, Grandview, and much more. I have the game but don't play it much because my pc and laptop are to slow.
TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com

Gimpster

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 03:37:51 pm »
 IRACING...
Around a month ago, an email from one of the first Legends Cars owners in North Dakota claimed he won a Legends season on the site
I clicked the link, seen the price and kept right on browsing elsewhere

----- Gregg -----

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 07:07:12 pm »
Rfactor is has a one time price and then the rest is free
TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com

Offline thunder938

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 07:06:01 am »
Iracing has a great "community" online and you race real people every race all day long it is very cool...if you want to pay for it
Dave

Offline djracing

• Global Moderator
    • DJ Ross Racing
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 09:00:42 pm »
Iracing is fun and realistic. Can look up D.J. Ross or Ethan Ross, we still run ever now and then. Rfactor too, I was a part of the group that put together the original Legends mod on rfactor.