Author Topic: Dirt Nationals Pay Out  (Read 14706 times)

Offline rickmiller48

Re: Dirt Nationals Pay Out
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 06:03:09 pm »
    The closer the nationals get, the less I'm impressed.  All I hope is that we have fun.  And for the record, I would rather finish top 10 when we have 35 cars that cherry pick a win with half a dozen cars any day.  I wish I could have run the nationals last year, so I would know if I'm going to hate it or not before driving down to North Carolina.  If you and your brother need some cheering up, just come visit Ed and I, we are usually pretty up beat and still happy as long as we make the feature.  I just hope the drivers down there drive a little better than the North Carolina drivers that come up to PA once and a while, they are usually a little rough (kind of like the RMR guys were this year).  And for the record, that is not a slam on driving ability, I just think if you are fast, you should be able to pass without using the bumper and body work so much.  See you guys down there.

Offline Team510Racing.com

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 07:49:56 pm »
Yea see ya down there.. Were leaving Wednesday morning ... This track is small so for the guys who haven't been there.. Turns are tight and track is not wide... So guys will need to buy there time.. Cuz if you push the issue you will not go anywhere cuz its hard to pass......Have a safe trip....
Paul McCollum

Offline Vern Houseman

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 07:54:14 pm »
you cant compare last years nationals to this years I was there I didnt run but I can say right now the racing in NC is going to be diff, the hard top guys dont know how to pass without using there bumpers, but one thing Im glad of, is there is alot of our guys comming down and no matter what we will have a great time.on and off the track....... cya down there    Vern #20
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 10:18:36 pm »
Rick - Vern,

I agree with both of you along with my brother, we are looking to have a good time but it is a shame how little Krentz/600racing pay attention to dirt racing. Instead of just trying to give us all the run around,  if they take the time to actually see how good dirt racing is maybe they will put more effort into it. Personally I think some of the closest/best Legends racing is on dirt but none of us get any credit from 600racing(I use to run asphalt so im not just saying this). They didn't want to have the nationals in NC because of the track, they just didnt want to travel back up to PA. I actually have a lot to say about Krentz/600racing but I think I would be better keeping quiet about it, LOL.

TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com

anything