Author Topic: Racing Essay  (Read 5081 times)

Offline Bando9

• WE ALL WANT TO GO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Gonnamracing9
Racing Essay
« on: April 17, 2009, 05:03:45 pm »
I had to wright a essay for school and got an A+
tell me how you like it you all helped me on it.

In most peoples minds racing is for adults but little do people know that kids can race to. You can race in a car called a Bandolero. They have great running engines. It has a frame that a lot of people wouldn’t expect. Just for kids there are a lot of great safety gear. There are a lot more interesting facts about this racecar we call a Bandolero.
   The bandolero has a blazing fast Briggs & Stratton twin cylinder engine. The engine was originally 20hp but has been pushed out to 30hp. That makes the car go up to 70mph or even higher. The engine is sold only from 600 racing. It runs on a clutch like a go-kart. The engine fits perfectly in the cars body.
   The body of the car is not what most people expect. It is 122in long, 34in tall, and 47in wide. The car without a person in it ways 550lb. It has a tube frame with a full roll cage. There is one more unexpected thing on a bandolero you wouldn’t think of on a racecar. It has bumpers on the front and on the back. Which help make the driver safe just like all the safety gear we all have to wear.
   The most important thing on or rather in the car is the safety equipment on the driver. The rules say that you have to have a head and neck restraint. The easiest one to use is the HANS device. The HANS device keeps you from snapping you neck when you get in to a wreck. You also have to wear a fire proof driver’s suit. The most important would have to be the full face helmet. That keeps your head safe in wrecks. That keeps all kids and adults that race these cars safe.
   A bandolero is a great race car for all ages. It has a powerful engine that keeps all people having fun. A slick and fast body. The most important thing is its safety gear. That is what puts together a bandolero.       

I race in the Midwest send me a mp if you are racing up hear.

Offline knuclebuster

Re: Racing Essay
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 07:06:58 pm »
Great Job Bando9!!!  That essay is fantastic.  I proud of you using your racing experience's as a school project.  That essay may encourage other young fella's like yourself to get interested in the sport of racing.  Keep up the good work!  Im sure this makes your parents proud and will also encourage them to continue to support your racing career.

Knuclebuster

Offline ruracin61

• Cars R My Stars
    • 61 racing
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 11:08:10 pm »
Nice, Nice That was pretty good. You explained the basics perfectly, especially about the safety equipment.  ;D What was the school project exactly for?
Sports, hobbies, random or what???
! Cars R My Stars !
 http://61racing.webs.com/
61 racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bando9

• WE ALL WANT TO GO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Gonnamracing9
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 10:52:37 am »
thank you
and the project was to wright a informational paper about something you like

And i LOVE bandos

Chance
I race in the Midwest send me a mp if you are racing up hear.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 02:34:12 pm »
Good essay Chance!
Thanks for stressing the safety aspect.  ;)

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

anything