Author Topic: What's the width of your numbers?  (Read 7758 times)

Offline DARK AGE 53

What's the width of your numbers?
« on: June 10, 2007, 01:10:55 pm »
I've painted my sons car and need to get the vinyl numbers made, all numbers will be 18" high ( not including the fender )....what I need to know is what should the width be? For example the number 1, would 3" be good ( including the outline )?

Thanks,
Al

POW/MIA - YOU ARE LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN IN SOUTHEAST ASIA

Offline legends13

• Northeast Legends
Re: What's the width of your numbers?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 01:36:12 pm »
my numbers are 18" x 18" on the door and 20" x 20" on top, with a 2 digit number. I would say for a single digit number, just tell them the height and they will make it look right.

check out www.cheapracenumbers.com they have some really good prices and some pretty cool designs. And they are fast too....
Brad Salatino
Northeast Legends - Authorized USLC Dealer

Offline DARK AGE 53

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 06:10:33 pm »
my numbers are 18" x 18" on the door and 20" x 20" on top, with a 2 digit number. I would say for a single digit number, just tell them the height and they will make it look right.

check out www.cheapracenumbers.com they have some really good prices and some pretty cool designs. And they are fast too....

Thanks for the reply, I already ordered the numbers this morning from a local sign shop...my measurments are the same as your's. I will keep in mind the web site you posted for future use though.

Thanks,
Al
POW/MIA - YOU ARE LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN IN SOUTHEAST ASIA

Offline qweedqwag

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 11:41:40 am »
This is the coolest place to get decals, the have Legends and Dwarf cars sizes, after you pick you font and colors, they will send a proof via email of what you selection will look like and they are really cheap.

www.harrisdecals.com

anything