Author Topic: Hello All from the SE....  (Read 8076 times)

Offline Doug10

Hello All from the SE....
« on: June 13, 2023, 03:09:19 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for approving me to the forum. New legend racing family here, recently retired from a career of military service and moved down to sunny South East. I don't do facebook or any of that, I'm old school and like forums. We run strictly Dirt, currently my son runs a 37 Sedan and i am in the market for one too sooner or later. Been dirt racing since the early 90's, just this is the first time in a legend. I cannot express how helpful this board has been thus far for a lurker like me. Ill try to get some pictures of the car and trailer build out posted soon. Any other dirt guys feel free to chime in, especially down here in the SE.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: Hello All from the SE....
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 03:24:32 pm »
Welcome, Doug!
Things have been a bit quiet here on the forum lately. Thank You for the introduction.
Be sure to post questions, answers or tips and tricks.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline legend110

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 03:22:31 pm »
Welcome Doug, what part of the SE are you in? What is your local track you race at? Im somewhat new to legends also here only been about 2 years for me. I race the dirt track in Fayetteville NC.

Offline Doug10

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 09:30:22 am »
We are down in northeast Florida. We have quite a few tracks down here that have allowed us or allow us to put in shows. They have a series of dirt guys and gals that travel
And race together all over. They race North Florida Speedway, Bubba Raceway Park, Jacksonville International Raceway, Marion County Speedway, Hendry County Speedway, and East Bay Raceway Park. We were thinking about coming up there on a road trip and wanted to hit a race at your track to see if we could be competitive or not for the November race. I?ll send you my contact info, shoot me a text message sometime, would be happy to share/swap some info.

Doug

Offline legend110

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2023, 03:09:27 pm »
Yes the Nationals here in Nov was a big hit last year with the biggest car count the nationals has had so far. Its a fun few days of racing for sure. My nephew placed top 5 last year during the nationals and it was just his second year in the legends car. Look us up if you decide to come up this way in Nov.