BANDOLEROS > Setup & Handling

Bando set ups for newbies

<< < (2/4) > >>

justfreaky:
Talk to Tracy Chirico at Bethel Speedway. She is a member here and her son is running Bando cars this year there. Perhaps she can give you a good starting point or hook you up with someone that can.

Steve

blazedog5:
We ran our first night at Bethel.  Our car was actually pretty good.  My son did a great job driving for his first try.  Involved in a wreck taking lead.  I don't think it was anyones fault, he was inside , I think the other car came down just to finish the turn, not realizing he was almost door to door.  They let him restart on pole so I guess the track agreed.   We are just planning on one change a week to get a feel for it.  The people there are very nice and helpful.  Eugene Drew has been great also.  I was just looking for ideas from others outside of the area who might be willing to help out.  BTW , Tracy's son Bryan took a wicked series of flips in turn 4 after getting nudged sideways.  He is fine thank God, but evidently the car is gone , only saved the motor.  Very scary for all.  My wife gave me a look that I won't forget as this happened the first night our youngest was going to race.  Well built cars, very safe.  Thanks for the replies, wish others were as active......

mch46:
At Waterford, find Joey "Walnuts" and talk to his Dad.  He has all my numbers for that track.

justfreaky:
I am glad that things went fairly well for your son. Sorry to hear about Bryan. Not on facebook as much as I should be.
I am willing to help where I can I am not a Bando person but have done a lot of research and have a few things in my files I would share with you.
Best of Luck this season! Keep us updated on how things are going.

Steve

New2bando:
We are new to Bandolero racing and mainly race in Virginia.  We race a 3/8 mile track and a 1/3 mile semi-banked track, we are looking for setup help/suggestion. Gearing, tire pressures, do any of you change your jets? We almost get there but can't seem to get it just right..... Thanks for the help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version