Author Topic: Welcome aboard Tri State Legends!!!!!  (Read 18860 times)

Offline rickyracer

Re: Welcome aboard Tri State Legends!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 07:33:20 pm »
Geez..the guy forwards some good news that a series will stay alive and he gets crucified.
Welcome Toby. Good luck in your new venture.

Rick Kilbourn
Troy, MI

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 10:14:08 pm »
BP28 is COREY W VARNER
mailto:COREYWVARNER@GMAIL.COM
Feel free to email him directly.
Not going to put up with his, or anyone elses, peves about a changing series.
Dennis passed on the info. Like it or don't.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

knoxracing

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 08:15:11 am »
Sad, really sad! I have helped the Varners with parts and free set-up advise more than once. To me this is a real kick in the a--. Why do people ask for help, you help them, save them money and give advise for free and they do this.

BP28

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 08:33:45 am »
 FIRST OFF, NOBODY IS BASHING TOBY ALFREY!!!  MATTER OF FACT MOST OF YOU ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I MYSELF, TOBY, & MANY OTHERS WHO RAN THE FAST SERIES LAST YEAR AND WILL BE RUNNING THE TRISTATE SERIES FOR YEARS TO COME HAD TO DO...

SO FOR ANY OF YOU THAT WANT TO CONTRIBUTE AND PULL TOGETHER 10 CARS TO KEEP IN A SERIES I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO SO.  
[THERE WOULD BE NO SPORTSDROME RACES AT ALL THIS YEAR IF TOBY & I HAD NOT SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS OF OUR TIME OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS WORKING WITH THE TRACK TO RAISE THE PAY OUT FROM PREVIOUS YEARS. (DRIVERS CAN THANK US LATER WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GET PAID THIS YEAR)!

SO STEVE! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. WE HAVE BOUGHT PARTS FROM DENNIS SEVERAL TIMES AND HAD NO PROBLEM.

BUT BY NO MEANS SHOULD HE TALK ABOUT ADDING NORTHERN OHIO TRACKS ( THAT ARE NOT OPEN) BEFORE HE LETS OUR REGULARS FOR THIS SERIES GET THINGS WORKED OUT!     The Tri-State series has replaced the Fast Midwest Series at Kentucky and Columbus to date.  USLC felt it was time for a change in direction and this is the result. Barberton Speedway is in a legal dispute over ownership, if the track opens it could be the third track affiliated with Ti-State Legends quote from Dennis  you have my email Dennis if you want to talk.

knoxracing

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 09:09:36 am »
Corey,
 Steve has his facts straight! When there are people accusing others, especially people new to the site with NO name attached it becomes very suspicious. It happens all the time over subjects that could be touchy during change. The fact is that adding Barberton was discussed with Tri-State AND USLC, at that time Anderson and Sportsdrome were not in the game. Sometimes it pays to have private conversations before publically posting.

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 10:01:00 am »
Sounds like I should sponsor this series, it needs something to spice things up  ;D
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline chadvarner85

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 01:54:21 pm »
The way it's looking it would be money well spent!!! ;D

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 02:57:36 pm »
All joking aside, the more tracks and more series, the more exposure we get as a class.
More exposure means higher car counts and higher purses, which gets us into more tracks, etc.
Isn't that what we all want?

If there's personal stuff between the people involved, so be it. Hate each other.
Lots of y'all hate me, that's how I know I'm doing something right  :-*

But my advice is to try to keep the bitching off of public forums, or at least keep it more conversational, less "my d!ck is bigger than yours".
It doesn't help anyone's side, and makes people have to choose sides before the racing even starts.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good back and forth, just don't want someone trying to start/take over a series to suffer from it.

My 2 cents, if you don't want it, leave it on the ground for someone that does.

Jim

JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 05:31:36 pm »
I have my facts straight. Dennis posted info. Like it or don't.
I personally don't care if you like it or not. It is something that is in the works.
It is clear that you are not so keen on this new series.
'nough said.

Steve

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 05:53:40 pm »
I personally don't care if you like it or not. It is something that is in the works.
'nough said.

Steve

What I got from Corey's post is that he is keen, and possibly involved with building/rebuilding the series, either officially or not, and doesn't want someone coming in and taking credit if there isn't any due.

Maybe I'm wrong though...it's been know to happen
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 06:03:11 pm »
'nough said.

Steve

What I got from Corey's post is that he is keen, and possibly involved with building/rebuilding the series, either officially or not, and doesn't want someone coming in and taking credit if there isn't any due.

Maybe I'm wrong though...it's been know to happen

Ya, looks like he may be involved in the new Tri-State Series. I don't think Dennis is trying to take any credit; Was just passing on info.
Whatever.  ??? What seems to be the problem?
If Corey is involved, pass along the 411.

Steve

BP28

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2013, 09:57:25 pm »
Just to be clear, THIS IS COREY VARNER, I RACE IN JEFFERSONVILLE,  IN WHERE THE FAST SERIES WAS!!!   And if wants to remain successful, (since there is 10 cars in a 20 mile radius. )
then we need to keep races down here as well.  Some dealers just don't care.  Everybody knows what fast series problems were Dennis, so if you helped us with that, THANKS!!!!!!!

I have no official involvement in this series, just helped connect the right people so they could get on the same page.  Since some race director left our series holding the bag with nothing in it.

As far as problems with anybody, I had none,  but do so now because of the one sided B.S that come from a certain couple people because the have been around since 1999 and feel they are better than everyone else!

And by the way Dennis, never have I personally talked to you or have you ever helped me. So quit trying to make yours self look so big, and next time you want to curse me. do it in front of everybody, not by private message!  

THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE ARE ALL TRYING TO HELP A STRUGGLING SERIES, SO EGO'S ASIDE, AND I HOPE EVERYONE IS TELLING THE TRUTH UP THERE, BECAUSE YOUR STATEMENT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY IS PLAYING BOTH SIDES AS YOU SAID EARLIER.   I WANT NO CREDIT BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO RACE, AND ALL I DID IS HELP TWO PEOPLE MEET.

I WILL NO LONGER READ OR POST THIS SITE BECAUSE EVERYTIME SOMONE GIVES INPUT, THE KNOW IT ALL'S GET THERE PANTIES IN A WHAD.

THANKS
COREY VARNER

LIKE IT OR DON'T!!!!!!!!!

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2013, 11:16:06 am »
And there we go.
What started off as just another topic has people pissed off, choosing sides, and divided, when we should all be working to help the sport grow.
Sorry to see you go Corey. I'll never race asphalt in Indiana, but thank you for whatever you do to help keep Legends racing there alive.
Thank you to all that work behind the scenes, or in the spotlight, to keep us racing.

This thread is now closed.
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2013, 05:59:54 pm »
Sorry to see you go Corey.
I appologize for any misunderstandings on my part.

Steve

anything