Author Topic: 2014 INEX license  (Read 21353 times)

Offline s10custom

• It is what it is
Re: 2014 INEX license
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 09:29:57 pm »
My direction? I just stated my experience just very recently. What is your direction?

knoxracing

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2014, 10:36:58 pm »
 My direction is very clear as in every post I make. I am a dealer and I present the facts and direction of USLC as best I can. I answer all questions honestly and help anyone I can. I dont backdoor anyone, I tell it the way it is. If you disagree with the program just  say it. No big deal, if you disagree that is  fine and anyone has the right. The time USLC spends to reseal every motor is not a money maker. The time spent on the motors I have seen them do is hardly worth the fee to check and reseal them. If your motor is illegal and has to be brought into spec because it was done outside the parametetrs of the rule book you have NO right to ticked . I am not trying to convince anyone to be onboard. The fact is this is the rule book we all have, they all read the same and we all have the responsibility to make sure our cars are legal. If it is so upsetting to anyone, they have options.

Offline s10custom

• It is what it is
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2014, 07:28:03 am »
Let's see, I wasn't going in any direction except to share my experience. I wasn't back footing anyone. I too am someone presents the facts but not as I believe them to be but rather as they truly are after careful investigation. As it turns out I don't agree with the program and have stated so, but that is not what this about. Again, I was just sharing MY personal experience with the program so far. Take it as you wish.  By the way, even though I don,t agree with the program I am trying to comply to the fullest. The reason I was there, as I stated, was to insure the motor I bought was within the parameters. If it wasn't then I would I have had to have made to be or not race it.

Robert

knoxracing

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2014, 08:01:56 am »
What was your experience? What did they charge you? Did you take multiple motors? Please share your experience of the process(good or bad), thanks.

Offline legends13

• Northeast Legends
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2014, 09:43:06 am »
I have spoken to both John Hagen (INEX) and Brian Porter (USLC Engine Shop) about this at length. For the matter of engine rebuilds, INEX and USLC are 100% separate. If an engine comes in to the engine shop, either for rebuild or just reseal, and it is found to be illegal, there is NO PENALTY. Yes, you will pay to get it built to spec, but USLC is not the enforcer of rules. INEX is. If you are at a track racing, and the inspector checks your seals and they are found to be illegal, as Scott Reinhardt told me, watch out cause the hammer will fall. Because the inspectors fall under INEX.

INEX creates and enforces rules.

USLC builds and sell cars and parts.

Again, as far as the engine shop goes, what happens there, stays there.

Brad
Brad Salatino
Northeast Legends - Authorized USLC Dealer

Offline IAHexcon

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2014, 03:06:52 pm »
Well they just cashed the check I sent.  They got theirs so we'll see how long it takes to get mine! ;D

Offline amp racing

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2014, 07:23:51 pm »
I think that is very fair on the engines...

joe