Author Topic: Young Lion Driver Needs Your Help  (Read 5187 times)

Offline trainoracing

Young Lion Driver Needs Your Help
« on: January 02, 2013, 09:38:58 pm »
Hi,

My name is Brandon Traino from Cherry Hill, NJ and I've been racing quarter midgets for 11 years.  In 2013 I'll be moving full time into the Legend Cars. I've entered Champion Spark Plug's "Search for a Champion" sponsorship contest and need your vote. In 2013 we plan on running at Bethel Motor Speedway, Mountain Speedway and select shows at Wall Stadium. My goal is to become the NJ State Champion in the Young Lion Division as well as finishing top 5 or better in points at Bethel and Mountain Speedways.

Your vote can help to push me to the final 15 where I could win $5,000 in sponsorship from Champion. The first round of voting runs from January 2 until February 3 when the final 15 are chosen. From there we have the chance of the grand prize of $50,000 through another round of voting begining mid-February.

Please visit www.trainoracing.com for the link or directly at www.alwaysachampion.com. Register to vote there and vote for me every day. All you have to due is search for my name and click vote for me!  Pass this along to everyone you know.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and your vote.

Brandon Traino

anything