BANDOLEROS > Setup & Handling

Track side tuning

<< < (2/8) > >>

justfreaky:
Sorry that I don't have a lot of info for you guys. I try to collect what info people will share with me.... Pretty slim. Guess they think that this is rocket science or a government top secret project. From what I can figure, what throws these cars off from karts is the rear springs. Not sure why they chose to go with the go kart type front and springs on the back. Spring rate changes and air pressure adjustments will likely make the biggest difference in your handling. Cross weight seems to be the key.

Steve

VMS Motorsports:
Keep in mind that, according to the national points, only 270 Bandolero's touched a race track this year.
That's not alot of people with information to share, versus the tens of thousands of karts raced

Billy13:
I would do adjustments from 1/2 - 1 turn depending on how loose he was.  But again our rear springs seem to be wrong so we need to work on that first.

justfreaky:
There are a lot of people who have moved up to Legends Cars that started in Bando and are still not willing to share.  WHY?
Had one a few weeks ago that said he would share info with me and then gave me excuses about waiting until the end of the year to share his info.
There are some who have shared info and asked  me not to post it. They are willing to let me share that info in PM's or emails. I am willing to share whatever info I have to any of our members.

Steve

dcpainting:
Once we got our car where we wanted it we would change car by tire pressure on rear of car been out of for a year but if need help still remember old numbers and stuff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version