BANDOLEROS > Setup & Handling

Track side tuning

(1/8) > >>

dbradley:
Hey guys,
I am coming from karting into bandolers. I am wondering what you all typically do at the track for adjustments. Say the track gets tighter as the night goes on..(typical here in the northeast).. Do you do air pressure, a turn on the rear spring?  How about if you are loose?
Thanks for the learning experience in advance!!
Darin

dbradley:
43 views and nobody has any advice??? I know how to make these changes in karts, just need a little guidance on your thought process with the Bandolero.

Billy13:
I viewed but didn't answer casue like you we just finished our first year out of karts so I m not sure either.  We loosened and tightend with cross adjustments in the left rear.  Heard that you set everything and then adjust that spring.  Then I also heard that you should only do it in the RR so not really sure.  Is you look under carrying the LF thread you can see we have other issues also I am trying to work out LOL.

Billy13:
Oh and if you have not figured it out, Bandos seem to be very top secret.  I even reached out to a couple of the bigger teams for help and non of them relied back to me.  We are a small team that pretty muched stayed at our home track so we where no competition to them.

dbradley:
Thanks Billy13,
It's very unfortunate that information isn't shared more..I am used to an abundance of info exchange  in karts...in fact would struggle weeding through it all...lol...
racing at this level should be about giving your child a very stable competitive car. One that isn't getting torn up. We should be instilling confidence, pleasure  and sportsmanship in our kids, right?
How responsive is the car to LR spring changes? Did you do very small adjustments?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version