BANDOLEROS > Lubrication

Track Tac® Chili Oil

<< < (2/4) > >>

elimn8u_43:
Definately interested for the Bando. Let me know what you find out about interactionwith the oil filter.

Geoff

B.E.I:

--- Quote from: admin on November 24, 2007, 03:23:34 pm ---I'd like Randy from TT to chime in on any potential interaction with the oil filter first.   I don't have any free samples right now.
On a 5HP flathead Briggs WKA "stocker" engine this stuff is said to make peak torque 300-500 RPM sooner in the RPM range and make peak HP 300-500 RPM higher in the RPM range.  Temperatures are from 20° to 40° cooler and it makes .2 more horsepower.  Randy told me that on a molecular level, the stuff looks like a string.  Shortly after running in the engine, the strings get rolled up into little balls and stay that way, acting like tiny ball bearings.
It comes in syringes of 2.5ml for $7 each or $6.50 for 10.   Each syringe is good for one oil change in a small engine.  A legengds would take a lot more, and probably could be cheaper if it was a larger, single syringe.

--- End quote ---

I will be talking to randy today.I will let him know that he is being paged.Sorry Tom didn't relize that was you till now.you talk to him more than me prob.

Ed

justfreaky:
This thread is from 2007, but always interested in oppinions.

Steve

B.E.I:
So now that i see this is a old post.What oil do most racers use in the legend?

VMS Motorsports:
This is the Bandolero forum. Lots of oil discussion to be found in the Legend forum
Amsoil 10W40 for our Legends

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version