Author Topic: Front bearings and seal  (Read 6051 times)

Offline qweedqwag

Front bearings and seal
« on: November 06, 2011, 05:47:05 pm »
Does anyone have a part number to the front wheel bearings and seal, like NAPA  or whatever???

Thank you,

Mike

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
Re: Front bearings and seal
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 05:54:25 pm »
I sell the bearings as a set at www.vmsmotorsports.com
Havent found anybody less expensive yet
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Hoopy_boy

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 07:33:19 pm »
Napa Wheel seal number is Nos 18962
Napa inner wheel bearing is BRG BR6
Napa outer wheel bearing is BRG BR2

Autozone seal is Timken 224820
Autozone inner wheel bearing is Timken set6
Autozone outer wheel bearing is Timken set2

That should get ya goin'

~Gimpster~

Offline qweedqwag

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 08:48:13 pm »
Gimp haven't been on hear since I sold my car in 09, I really appreciate your help, i remember you were always like that, your a cool guy and a good friend to the racers......thanks again sir.

Mike Hoffman
used to be Lonestar Legend.

Hoopy_boy

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 01:30:41 am »
 Welcome back !! You buy another Legend or helping someone ?
I was gone here for a while too. Steve (JustFreaky) got ahold of me and asked if I would come back on this site a while back.
I had left Yahoo Groups Legendscars and here shortly after deleting a ton of my posts. Over there I think stuff exists that I never deleted from 2003 until 2006.
Deleted the stuff shortly after being diagnosed with cancer and closing my shop. Been cancer free since September, now.

~Gimpster~

Offline qweedqwag

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 08:38:05 pm »
Man welcome back to you too. Good to hear the cancer is gone, thats a great thing, thank god. As for what Im racing nope not a legends car the fild of masters here in Texas is small really small like 8-10 boring, I bought a mod lite and decided to go dirt racing, it is so much more fun than asphalt...to me anyways.  Thanks again for the help  glad your here, I always liked this site better than the yahoo site to much bitching there.

May God bless you,
Mike

Hoopy_boy

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 10:58:26 pm »
That is where I was at when Steve brought me back here. Scamming on Modlites. I can't be the Legends dealer around here so we were looking into bringing Modlites into the state. Maybe start a dealership here.  Had the funding from my mineral rights, and some tracks that were interested in running them within their programs. Closed shop and dropped the idea after getting sick.
Unless something major happens, looks like we will stay in Legends. Big plus for us staying was when they made the dirt tire legal for the dirt division.
 Went to the dirt nationals to watch this year. Almost never made it.. haha. From my dirt bike days of the 70's, I have no solid bone tabs that lock my knees while walking. they are cartilage. Before we left I stepped and slipped on one of my Boxer's rawhide chew bones and blew my knee out. Had me hobbling around the nats cuz I pulled legements in my knee the day before we got there.
 While there, Brockhouse asked about springs and I chuckled. Made me feel good that my dirt setup works for him, and as well as he did there. He most likely changed something in the setup since I turned him onto it years ago though.
 Groups has changed since Kevin started the LC politics group and since Mike Patrick sold the Little Race Cars dealership. It is a lot slower over there than it has ever been in about 8 years.

~Gimpster~