Author Topic: US LEGEND PROBLEMS  (Read 18734 times)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: US LEGEND PROBLEMS
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 09:16:33 pm »
Wasn't saying I would be embarrased to ride with someone that rides a Harley. Always fun to get your knees in the breeze regardless of what one rides!
Hell, I'd even be willing to stop every 50 miles or so to let you catch up.
 ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 11:46:33 pm »
Be Careful!!! Wanda may be reading your post.  :D
Besides, There aren't many tracks between here and Bismark. May be some "trophy girls"  along the way, but that would get us both in trouble.  ;D

Looking like the boys are coming around June 1st  (more or less).  If we can make the trip, it's looking like the bike may be out unless their older brother(who lives here) can take the boys for a few days. Rhonda likes the idea of a long trip on the bike though. I've been thinking of trading the bike for a mini van or car. Our Nissan PU just isn't big enough for the 4 of us. Working on some other options also. Going to depend on price of fuel and time available off work.

Steve

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2011, 11:48:55 pm »
Just turn one of your projects into a 2 seat sidecar for the bike and you'll be all set Steve
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 12:25:30 am »
Just turn one of your projects into a 2 seat sidecar for the bike and you'll be all set Steve

Jim,
I have a Trike project in the works. Have most of what I need; Just no money or space to work on it. lol! I have both race cars and boxes of racing parts, the trike project parts, a future off road buggy parts (or at least a good start  :-[ ), some miscellaneous household junk that I don't know what to do with and a moped stuffed in a 12x20 garage. I got stuff piled floor to ceiling!!! Have 2 dirt bikes to finish stuffed in Rhonda's son's garage; The snowmobile and my 1100, the Kawasaki bike that is the donor engine for one of the race cars and my truck sitting in my driveway. I have shocks and springs in our spare bedroom that I am putting together (Rhonda is thrilled about that! <heavy sarcassem>).... If I start another project, I think she is going to kill me!  She did ask me if she could buy a large caliber hand gun.  :o :o :o  Of course I was smart and offered to get her some fishing gear.  :-\

Steve

PS,

Did I forget that I still have to put the brakes on the go kart?
Kids aren't going to quit driving it anyway! LMAO!!!!

Offline JGRacing

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 11:39:14 am »
I think that Steve has inventented a new disorder.  VADD (vehicular attention deficit disorder). 

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 11:50:38 am »
LOL! I wonder if there is a 12 step program for this?

Steve

Offline JGRacing

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 01:34:12 pm »
It sounds like you have at least 12 projects for the program.   ;)

Looking forward to seeing pictures of completed vehicles soon.

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 03:15:36 pm »
Everyone should be seeing their Zmax money within the next month, there have been a lot changes going on at USLC so that's why there is a delay with that. It also depends on your series or track, some people have received their zmax money already because their series/track send all the information in right away. It is up to them how the money is divided up not USLC.

They are allowing you to run BFG's and Federals again this year because lots of people still have unused BFG's out there so really they are doing this to help you financially. On Dirt they are giving you the option of running the BFG's, Federals, or the new American Racer. I was just in N.C this past weekend with my nephew racing his Bandolero and DSR. While we were down there my brother stopped at USLC and saw the new tires, the tires are softer and smaller as well so this will definitely effect your setup and gear as well on dirt.

Vern, You only sitting out this year because you want to help Jason? You could still make the shows at Linda's can't you? Paul will be racing on dirt with Klascar and maybe a few Central Pa Races. I may run a couple dirt shows but this year is all about asphalt with me, I need to defend my title at Bethel along with racing several other races with Dan Snyder Racing.

Todd

TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com

Offline Vern Houseman

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 03:54:05 pm »
I dont think Im going to make any of klascars shows ? But me and Jason did talk I might put him in my car at lindas If the cooper shop car is being used and he wants to go. But late model racing comes first this year for me
Vernon Houseman #20