BANDOLEROS > General

Introduce Yourself BANDO Drivers

<< < (3/5) > >>

Bando9:
ya i will do that.

KSMotorsports11:
I'm Chris Schroeder (Crew Chief) and Kyle Schroeder (Driver) for KSMotorsports #11.
We recently purchased a bandolero and intend to race at various tracks that surround Oklahoma.
I am a Master Sergeant in the Air Force and my son is in the 7th grade.
He just finished a season as the Champion of the CanAm series for the Junior Racing League in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
We are new to Bandoleros but can't wait to start a new season of racing.

I could use some help on one issue though. My son is 4'3" tall and the pedals don't reach his feet at all.
The pedals are maxed out to reach his feet and are still too far away. I also repositioned his seat with no luck either.
Can anyone help with this matter. Thanks to anyone who can.

justfreaky:
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the site! Always good to have a new Bando member.

Try this thread:
http://www.legendsracer.com/index.php?topic=1546.0

Steve

dbradley:
Hi all,
My son is young, 6 currently, and racing in karts in the northeast.  Currently his is in love with his karting and really loves going fast. I am new to this site  , I'm researching his next step if he continues this love of racing. Are there other sites like this one for bando's? Bando's are brand new to the VT,NH region. I know they have been in Maine and CT for awhile. Do you think this is the car for him, there are many different options, ie. Allison legacy cars. maine mods, bigger Karts. Any advice would be appreciated.

justfreaky:
Hi,

Welcome to LegendsRacer!
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of Bando sites or information about them on the net. Ed (www.bandostuff.com) has some good information on his site.
Are Bando Cars right for your son?  Hard to say. Perhaps you could schedule a test drive through your local dealer or track. There seem to be a lot of people that are using the Bando class as a transition from karts.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version