BANDOLEROS > General

Introduce Yourself BANDO Drivers

<< < (2/5) > >>

ruracin61:
Hey guys, my name is Tristan Batson, I race the number 61 in the midwest area. This is my second year racing and my second year on the site. I never raced anything before the the bandoleros.

Tristan

justfreaky:
Tristan has had a few setbacks this season. Has been steadily moving up in the points though!  ;)

Best Of Luck My Friend!!!!

Steve

katiu:
Hi, Chance -

I don't know what a 'pm' is.. :)   We did manage to actually go to a race in Shakopee last night. Looks like that is the closest place for bandos. Otherwise, we'll have to hit the road for other states.

Kathy

--- Quote from: Bando9 on August 16, 2010, 10:40:07 am ---My car has a wrap on it. I like hunting ,and that just looks great on the car! I raced around IL and INDIANA. I know other tracks that race around.  Send me a pm where you live. I can help you with tracks to race at. Do you have a car to race yet?

Chance  8)

--- End quote ---

Bando9:
PM = personal message and how was the racing there??????

Chance 8)

justfreaky:
Kathy's pm to me today:

"We went out to Raceway Park in Shakopee last night. They were running both bandos and legends. They have a group of 5 regulars for bandos, but only 3 made it last night. Anyway, we went to the pits, as you suggested. Met the racers (Kyle, Jared, and Donovan), and a couple of dads. Turns out Kyle is moving out of bandos after this season, and will be selling his car. He's done karts, quarter midgets, bandos, and legends, and will be moving full-time to legends. Teddy had a GREAT time, and is more excited than ever about getting into the scene.

The best person we met last night was Jim Duda, Jared's dad, sponsor, and owner of Prestige Plumbing. He is the real promoter out here. Turns out last year was the first time bandos raced at Raceway, exhibition only, and this year was the inaugural season for actual races. He took our info, and will be talking to Kyle's dad about the car. And, is going to try and arrange a practice session for Ted to get in a car real soon."

Chance,

You really need to give her info if your car isn't already sold. Even if it is, You need to be polite and let her know.  ;)

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version