Author Topic: How are you doing this season?  (Read 30177 times)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: How are you doing this season?
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2007, 03:15:39 pm »
YEE HAW!!!!!

I hope you get that Mod sold soon. Keep us informed on your progress.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline JGRacing

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2007, 05:05:44 pm »
Hope I get it sold also.  Finally getting to drive a legends car has me completely sold on them.   

If anyone on here knows of someone looking for a modified, it is really good car.  Just too high maintenance for my life right now.   

Offline thunder938

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2007, 10:32:33 pm »
Well this was my first year in the car and was having a great time.  Was just as fast as most other guys, even with my old tires.  Then things went bad.  4 car crash I was the last in to the pile and only, so I thought, bent the grill and front bumper.  But 8 laps later BOOM goes the motor. OUCH.  9 race old sealed motor with all the good stuff. So, with 2 races to go for the group I race with I am done.  It has been loads of fun and can not wait to run next year.  The wife not happy about the motor......she will get over it.

Good luck to all, the rest of the year and so on

Hello, Just wanted to say that after thinking about it for a while and calling a Andrews for a ball park cost...2800ish for the rebuild if the cases are good.  If the thrust surface on the cases are gone, which happens when cracks brake, add 1600 to the bill.  Oh, also 600 for shipping both ways. JUst to get the motor to NC and have it looked at and shipped back will be 1000? .............MMMMMMMM.......OPEN MOTOR.  I will be getting an open motor that I and fellow racers in my group can fix. 
Dave