BANDOLEROS > Engine Care & Tuning

Jet sizing chart for Bandos

<< < (2/4) > >>

T Worthy:
Yes, inex has 110 s,and most cycle shops carry an assortment of higher jet sizes.  Drilling is difficult to get right.  ?? How can you adjust a non adjustable float, I need more gas! Area 51 needs to know.  All help is apreciated

Magic Man:
Everyone is talking about having to drill to adjust jet sizes?  I cracked our carb open and discovered we have two 94's in it, which explains why we we just a bit slower than some of the other cars, but the 112's fit with no issue.  What is required to drill for larger jets??

racerrad8:
Can you send me a picture of the jets? If they are similar to the jets used on a legend car, I should be able to get whatever size(s) are needed.

Randy - RPM

Magic Man:
One more question.  When going up from the 94's to the 112's, will I need to adjust anything else on the carb besides the idle?  Not sure if I need to adjust the two screws on the top that control air flow during idle?????? ??? ??? ???

Magic Man:
figured out I for sure needed to adjust the mixture....prior to adjusting the engine was a dog....Ran like a champ after the adjustment....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version