BANDOLEROS > Engine Care & Tuning

Jet sizing chart for Bandos

(1/4) > >>

billypotts:
Has anyone got a part number for the carburetor jet? I believe its a sotck standard 92?

Has anyone got a conversion table of what size drill bit would produce a 100 size jet thru 105?

Is this information available online somewhere?

Bando120LVMS:
I do not know the sizing for the drill bits, but I get my jets from 600.  the legend jets work fine in the bandos

bandostuff.com:
I believe stock jets are a 98 in the rear and a 94 in the front.  They offer a "high altitude"  jet kit which includes a 90 and 94 if I remember correctly.  a #59 drill bit is slightly larger than the 98 jet.

billypotts:
I found some great info after much searching that addresses the jet sizing. You are correct regarding the standard jet sizing. Terry from the engine department at 600 racing confirmed  that the stock jets are 94  for right cylinder and 98 for the left cylinder or the one closest to the firewall since it runs hotter due to airflow restrictions.

One of the three carbs I have had two 100 size jets. As the hotter months approach I'd like a larger size (105 or so). And since i have time why not have a some in betweens. For those that really want to fine tuning I've put together a table that tells you what size drill corelates with a specific jet size up to 120 size.

BANDO19:
 can i get the table of drill bits use to drill them? thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version