Author Topic: Bando Parts??  (Read 6228 times)

Offline Team510Racing.com

Bando Parts??
« on: February 09, 2010, 09:51:02 am »
Alot of the Parts I see are Go-kart Parts.. Can i Buy Any style gears? And any parts that are used on go-karts from other places then 600? what is the rule on buying parts for bandoleros ...

Thanks Paul
www.team510racing.com

Paul McCollum

Offline elimn8u_43

Re: Bando Parts??
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 04:29:59 pm »
I use anything I can from other places on my Bandos. The other parts are easier to access here. I use other sprockets, bearings, heims and repair my own spindles.

Geoff

Offline Bando9

• WE ALL WANT TO GO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Gonnamracing9
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 08:25:02 am »
I use other sprokets at some tracks
But i know that 600 wants you to have there carb stuff and the frame also from them
I also think this might not be right but all the spindles and stuff in the front end of the car have to be from 600

Ayone please jump in and tell me i am wrong so i can know and everone else
I race in the Midwest send me a mp if you are racing up hear.

Offline Team510Racing.com

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 09:08:37 pm »
What spark plug is good to run? How often do u change fuel filter? What oil is the best and how often need to be changed? Also weight were do i add ? Trying to figure how much to add.. Picking car up soon...

Thanks For all the help
Paul
www.team510racing.com
Paul McCollum

Offline free2race

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 11:01:15 pm »
The sprockets and chain you can run the kart stuff. Just make sure you get a 35 pitch chain and sprockets NOT THE 219. It will not work for the clutch drum. The spindles from the karts will not work ( Too small). We use red-line oil. I'm sure you will get everbody's take on that. The weight can only be installed equally on both sides on the frame rails in the driver area and only so high. Spark plugs( I would call us legend cars and ask them )

Offline Bando9

• WE ALL WANT TO GO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Gonnamracing9
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 07:24:41 am »
I change my spark plugs at the end of each season and oil i change every other week
I race in the Midwest send me a mp if you are racing up hear.

Offline Magic Man

• Abracadabra Holmes!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 01:56:38 pm »
These engines can foul out a plug like no ones business.....and every little bit of power you can squeeze out of them helps....so I change plugs after each race....and oil every other race.....

I have found that a cooler plug gets up a bit more when running the higher jets.......

anything