Author Topic: Update from Dirt Nationals  (Read 32329 times)

Offline Vern Houseman

Re: Update from Dirt Nationals
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2009, 05:55:14 pm »
yes , the red flag was for a car that hit the wall in the front stretch and they needed room to hook him up so they stopped us on the back stretch.I know on the last lap montgomery was past for the lead, he finished second bill dhiel finished 3rd scott w finished 4th and I finished 5th. I can say one thing lol my head is still loose from them turns...... we all had alot of right side damage from the track not each other rolling nurf bars up and back into the rr tire.almost everyone was smoking the rr tire. this race will be talked about for a long time. Hope they bring the nationals back to Pa next year...... I know you mid west guys want them too but one can only hope
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2009, 06:47:49 pm »
I don't care where they are, just so I feel competetive enough to make the tow.
PA would be fine, my wife has family there. I think the best idea would be North Dakota, but hope to be confident enough to go no matter where next year. Maybe New Mexico?
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

FFmedic

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2009, 06:57:21 pm »
I think anything towardsthe middle of the USA would be the best place for the natls.  That way everyone is a bit closer.

Offline Vern Houseman

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2009, 08:44:56 pm »
well we all know it will be where 600 needs it to be.................or wants it ? for what ever there reason will be......
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline Vern Houseman

« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2009, 10:42:00 pm »
Rick did you get any video from sat ? if so send please
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline rickmiller48

« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2009, 12:38:15 pm »
I should have video from time trials, heat, and feature.  I haven't even pulled the camera from the car yet to download it though.  Once I do, I will do a little editing (only way I look fast) and post to youtube.  I'll stick the links on this site once I do.

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2009, 05:47:39 pm »
We don't care where they are next year as long as Krentz is not making the calls. 600Racing/Inex needs to leave the track prep and calls with weather/ overall condition up to the track itself. We drove a little over ten hours to get to NC and personally with how crappy 600/Inex ran the entire event I would have had more fun staying home and going to Franks' Chicken House & they don't serve chicken, LOL.
TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com