Author Topic: Car Count @ Dirt Nationals?  (Read 5180 times)

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
Car Count @ Dirt Nationals?
« on: October 13, 2009, 10:07:48 pm »
So how many cars do you think we will have at East Lincoln Speedway for the Dirt Nationals?

On 600racing.com they claim over 100 entries but I am hesitant to believe that, I think there will be the same as last year or less. There is a race at Grandview Speedway on Saturday in Pa and that is 20 cars which were at the Nationals last year at Big Diamond Speedway.

How many asphalt guys you think are going to show up?

Krentz said many local asphalt guys are going to show but once again I dont know about that because they have Pole Night at Lowe's on Thursday and a $1,000 to win in Newport, TN Friday and Saturday night. I would put money on it that you won't even see many 600Racing employees on Thursday due to Pole Night.

What do you guys think?

TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com

Offline Vern Houseman

Re: Car Count @ Dirt Nationals?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 10:22:22 pm »
Wellllllllllllll what do I think ?????????    hmmmmm well who cares ? it is what it is . I think the real prob here is the RAIN.......... man that would suck ,they are calling for rain thurs and fri..... thats what I thunk.... lol
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
Re: Car Count @ Dirt Nationals?
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 10:50:36 pm »
If it rains on Thursday it is just a wash, so we get no practice day. If it rains on Friday we race on Saturday and Sunday, Hell Ill race on Monday if I have to then drive back through the night to work on Tuesday. I don't care if there is 40 or 120 cars but for once it would be nice for 600/Inex to be honest with all of us instead of feeding us their b.s.
TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com

anything