Author Topic: Dirt Nationals ???  (Read 14152 times)

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
Re: Dirt Nationals ???
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 10:12:49 am »
Which #15, Paul was the one who got turned in the video because everyone was checking up. He said he backed off to avoid the guy in front of him and then he got spun which led to a chain reaction and Bob going over. I know later in the race #15 Lucas M. and I were going at it pretty good with Burd. I do hear a lot of people complaining about the #15 a lot lately, I do agree he needs to calm down but I can only go by what I hear. I know T. Henry was ticked off at him after the Grandview Race. I guess people only learn when something bad happens to them but until that point they just dont care.

We said it in the beginning of the year, this ^#&@ goes on because there is no one in control and people think they can do anything they want. We would start to have more clean races if people knew there would be a punishment for their actions. :-\
TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com

Offline Vern Houseman

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 02:39:01 pm »
yes its lucas a few races back he dumped me in turn3 at ssp for no reason ? he had enough room to get around me, you know me I always try to race clean,but I have had enough. he has bumped his way to the front to many times,well I hope the championship sets well with him ??? glad to see yall are going to nationals , its going to be a blast.still have alot of work to do but its all good.
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 09:24:16 am »
Lets keep the racer bashing to a minimum, or at least to private messages.

While I will agree that there are bad drivers out there, I don't think the forum is the place to voice oppinions on them. If you have concerns about a drivers style or ability (or lack there of) Please take it up with the driver and/ or track officials.

The topic is Dirt Nationals.

Thank You,

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.