Author Topic: Dirt Nats Update Please  (Read 17408 times)

Offline Legends57x

Re: Dirt Nats Update Please
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 11:09:26 am »
Too bad INEX cannot do a better job of promoting such race and putting a race summary with full results together at completion of Dirt Nationals events.  Last two years no one(except us who actually race) even knew of such event nor were any results or pictures posted on website....OH, wait a minute,  Asphalt Nationals pictures are posted every year on website.  So I tend to agree with Jim, as currently conducted, this is not a money making event for any dirt race track and will probably fall by the wayside.   Enough said.... ::)
Mark Ritger
INEX Legends #1x

Offline Earnst85

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 11:21:09 am »
You are correct Jim...

I  see about 6 asphalt guys and quite a few that run at Crossville (non sanctioned weekly).

It is sad that USLCI can't even post the correct results for a race they are in charge of. The pro results are all over the place.

We know that dirt is and will be an unimportant class in the eyes of USCLI, but I doubt they would ever stop having dirt nationals because they can still suck the money out of a track and the few cars dumb enough to attend.

Chad Earnst #85
Central PA Legends

Offline Earnst85

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 11:26:15 am »
Too bad INEX cannot do a better job of promoting such race and putting a race summary with full results together at completion of Dirt Nationals events.  Last two years no one(except us who actually race) even knew of such event nor were any results or pictures posted on website....OH, wait a minute,  Asphalt Nationals pictures are posted every year on website.  So I tend to agree with Jim, as currently conducted, this is not a money making event for any dirt race track and will probably fall by the wayside.   Enough said.... ::)

At least Australia dirt is getting some website headlines... so they can grow the money pit from them also.

I like how the European road course racing gets more press than domestic also...

If you're not in legends to feed the NASCAR ladder, you are dead to USLCI.
Chad Earnst #85
Central PA Legends

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 12:06:59 pm »

If you're not in legends to feed the NASCAR ladder, you are dead to USLCI.

A more true statement has never been written
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline Vern Houseman

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 05:34:45 pm »
It's sad too after each race was completed there wher NO victory lane photos taken like in the past ,really ???

Ps Jim , might have done better if I had my VMS t shirt ? Lol
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 09:37:26 pm »
I am SORRY that you dirt guys get no respect. I tried to follow facebook pages or anywhere else I could find info to pass along.
Keep at it though; You are truly the weekend warriors.

All my respect,

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline Dirt75

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 10:55:03 am »
I have been racing Legends on dirt for the last few years after racing modifieds for 15 plus years and love it. It is a good class with competitive racing every week. It is a shame INEX doesn't put more emphasis on it. There are a lot more dirt tracks around than paved.
Having the nationals not centrally located did not help matters much on the car count. JMO.

anything