Author Topic: How You Doing 2011?  (Read 150111 times)

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
Re: How You Doing 2011?
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2011, 01:21:43 pm »
I also had to cancel my Eldora plans.
Damn Green Bay Packers went and scheduled a home game the next day
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline Team Zero

« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2011, 05:45:05 pm »
Just got home fom Knoxville wow what a track!! Wisconsin guys did awesome last night I ended up 12th and had a blast doing it!!! If anyone gets an invite to this race you MUST go!!!! Wow is all I can say what a blast!
Brian Peterson

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2011, 01:24:45 pm »
Beaver Dam, WI rained out today.
 :'(
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline ethan54

« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2011, 03:30:55 am »
Went to Tipton, IA tonight for the 2nd time of the year. Car was ok in the heat but really picked up in the feature. Started 16th and worked my way up slowly until the final caution. I probably restarted around 13th and moved up to finish 6th. DJ and i both had fast cars, DJ got boxed in numerous times by cars and just had nowhere to go. I needed 1 more lap to get a top 5 at least, we'll see if the motor can hold up again tomorrow in Beaver Dam.
Ethan Ross
Ross Brothers Racing #54

Offline ethan54

« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2011, 02:35:03 am »
6th in Beaver Dam
Ethan Ross
Ross Brothers Racing #54

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #215 on: August 21, 2011, 10:07:00 am »
Had a horrible heat race, car was undriveable, pulled off so I wouldnt wreck anyone.
Made the proper adjustments and started 15th of 18 cars and finished 9th. car was good in the first half and tightened up. 1 pound less in tire pressure and I probably could have done better, but I'll take driving it onto the trailer any night
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline Team Zero

« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2011, 08:39:45 pm »
Had a bad night and a Satisfying night @ Beaver Dam I will be taking the rest of the season off from , lol!  But Oh so worth it!!! see ya'll in 2012!!
Brian Peterson

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #217 on: August 22, 2011, 09:53:12 pm »
Don't forget about 141 Brian...see you there!  ;)
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline Schmitt20

« Reply #218 on: August 23, 2011, 02:20:21 am »
How do we register for Eldora and is it a for sure thing and when?

Offline Team Zero

« Reply #219 on: August 23, 2011, 01:15:01 pm »
Watch there wesite schedule, Nelson is the person who got the first one going I believe.

And no Jim I am done for the year Saturday went far enough, I have a job to worry about.

As of now I will be selling the coupe in a few weeks and will get the new car tuned up for Madison next year, until something changes I'm done with the dirt series cause he runs that too! And nobody will stand up to him or his people!
Brian Peterson

Offline joeracer22

« Reply #220 on: August 23, 2011, 06:29:38 pm »
really Brian your going to go and drive around on asphalt next year? On another topic let me know what your thinking for a price on the coupe!

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #221 on: August 23, 2011, 08:34:30 pm »
Talk to some asphalt guys before you go thinking too much Brian...same sh1t, they just have more money to throw around to fix their cars...at least that's what I have been told.
The pay is alot better though, you can start and park and leave with $100
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline Legends57x

« Reply #222 on: August 23, 2011, 10:08:28 pm »
I agree somewhat with what you're saying Jim, however, at least we don't have to put up with any of the crap that's going on at your local dirt track, and we all know what I mean.  I applaud Brian for what he did and to have to guts to make a bold decision and move on.  Welcome Brian to the asphalt ranks.   See you next year. ;D

Mark Ritger
INEX Legends #1x

igotmylegend

« Reply #223 on: August 24, 2011, 07:47:48 am »
Talk to some asphalt guys before you go thinking too much Brian...same sh1t, they just have more money to throw around to fix their cars...at least that's what I have been told.
The pay is alot better though, you can start and park and leave with $100

I don't know who you herd that from Jim, We all get along on and off the track. No one is trying  to kill people out here for a spot. And the money thing all we do is put money in these cars to make them go faster, not to repair them after someone drives in the side of you as you try to make the pass. I don't see us asphalt guys coming out here bashing you dirt guys. Jim I have not seen you or anyone  for that mater come out here and race or spend money up in the stands, I've been to beaverdam 4 times this year, so for some guys to come out here and say stuff like that is crap. And Jim if you herd what you herd from one certain driver he needs to get a handle on that car or figure out how to drive it.

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #224 on: August 24, 2011, 05:25:38 pm »
First off Vince, I don't see anything in my post "bashing" asphalt . Kindly review my response to Brian, then lose the attitude. I believe the post following mine is from one of your fellow asphalt drivers who "agree"s with me "somewhat".

Front page of ROL features a picture of a Legend car flipping at Madison, last week Friday somebody was on the track kicking another guys car after an on track incident. Same sh1t that happens in dirt, and thats not saying "crap",  just what I've seen and been told. Yes, maybe I shouldn't have said asphalt guys have more money to fix their cars, as I don't have first hand knowledge.

I, nor anyone else haven't been in the stands at Madison? Have you gone over the security camera, or is there some other way you know every spectator in the stands? I don't see why that is relevant though.

You're right, I haven't raced there. Have you raced dirt this year? Didn't think so.
Have any of the asphalt guys? One, because he left asphalt for dirt, why, I don't know, doesn't matter to me.

I haven't raced at Madison because, A) I have to work, and can't be there ready to race on a friday night, B) I have 2 small children and am not going to be gone every night racing instead of being a Dad, and, C) I don't race on asphalt.

JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100