Author Topic: 37 Ford 3D  (Read 6865 times)

Offline knuclebuster

37 Ford 3D
« on: May 13, 2009, 10:05:00 pm »
Hey everyone,
  I want to let you guys know we have a new member that I met back  a month or so ago at out local track.  He, like myself, is new to Legends Cars.  I told him about our site the first night I met him at the track and encourged him to join because of the wealth of information that is available here on legendsracers.

I told him how much all of you have helped me over the last six months or so and how much Ive appreciated being able to ask questions and read all of the posts that make up this site.

Jared, welcome aboard.  As someone told me early on, there is no such thing as a stupid question.  If you dont know about something search the old posts or just plain throw it out there, someone has either experienced it or knows someone whom has.  Let me also say this, Jared has been putting himself out on the track on Saturday nights in our Charger division, something that I have yet to do myself.  So my hat is off to him for diving right in.

KB

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: 37 Ford 3D
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 10:42:05 pm »
Jared,

Welcome to LegendsRacer!
Nice to have you aboard! If there is anything I can help you with, or help you find, Please don't hesitate to ask.
Please remember to fill out your profile. Also, post a bit about yourself in the "Introduction" thread. It's always interesting to learn a bit about the members on the site. It also helps when asking questions.

Best of Luck in 2009!

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

anything