Author Topic: Bethel Motor speedway  (Read 6891 times)

Offline Shawnben

Bethel Motor speedway
« on: April 28, 2009, 05:28:55 pm »
Anyone race Bethel Motor speedway in NY.? Do you have to buy a track license or just pay pit pass to race? What gear do you run? Thanks.

Offline surfx

Re: Bethel Motor speedway
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 02:04:35 pm »
Hi,
Your INEX license should be all you need to enter. The preferred gear is 3:58 in 3rd. here is there website, www.bethelmotorspeedway.com.
Good luck
Mike
MALONERACING.COM

Offline TracyChirico

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 11:40:34 am »
Shawnben,

I am not a racer, but I am handling all of the 2009 PR for Bethel Motor Speedway, and I am also working directly with the management of the speedway on the development of the Legends and Bandolero program there. I think that we are making some good strides toward making Bethel a great destination for Legends cars.

If you have any questions about procedure, schedule, etc., at Bethel, feel free to contact me directly at tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com. Unfortunately, if you have technical questions, I have to leave those to the drivers!

The next Legends race at Bethel is Saturday, May 23rd. The full schedule and details about the track are at www.bethelmotorspeedway.com.

The biggest Legends race of the season at Bethel is sure to be LegendStock 2009, scheduled for August 15th. The race drew talent from all over last year, and is sure to be an awesome event again this year.

And yes, Mike is correct. You just need to have an INEX license and pay the pit entry fee.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 11:45:06 am »
Hi Tracy,

Welcome to the site!
Feel free to post the track announcements, schedule, etc... in the "Track Announcement" section.
I hope you get a great turnout this year!

Regards,

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

anything