Author Topic: New tshirts  (Read 13763 times)

FFmedic

Re: New tshirts
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:34 am »
Hmmm Mousepads huh???  That might be doable.  I was also thinking about beer mugs.... cause ya gotta have a cold one after the race.  The guy who does my stuff is even able to do a purse for my wife. 

Joe

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 12:36:24 pm »
Did Brian forget to tell you about those mouse pads? They are pretty cool!  Have pics of  his car and a link to his website. Sppede up my computer time by 58%.  :)  Don't worry!; I already have your website saved to my bookmarks. I try to keep an eye on everyone... Don't want to miss out on anything! Not with the bunch of  hooligans we have here on the site!  :o  ;)
I suppose he didn't tell you he has his  his pretty face on a cereal box either? Could you imagine waking up to that in the morning!!! :o
 :D :D :D     Sorry Brian!!!!!! I just couldn't resist!  ;D  :P :P :P      "Got Milk?"        Helps to have good sponsors!
I don't think he has a purse though.   (OUCH!!!! That's gonna leave a bruise!)
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline bback58

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 06:31:33 pm »
I'll have the 09 version of the corn flakes coming soon.  Just want to get some decent action pictures to put on them.   Now that my mug is on cereal boxes Michael Jordan has nothing over me except like a billion dollars and . . . .  I guess I won't go there.   ;D 
Brian B

FFmedic

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 07:22:26 pm »
yes I have 2 versions of the famous58 cereal.  And I cannot wait for the 2009 edition.  ;) ;) :D

i think I need to come up with some kinda cool and different thing for myself.... say maybe... fire extinguishers???!!!!   I tried to get me some of those fancy liquer dispensing things that look like nascar gas cans... but... he can't get them blank, so I'll have to figure something else out.  I did make keychains for my sponsors for xmas.  They were old #20 bottle openers I bought at walmart on clearence, then removed the decal and put mine in it.  WISH I could fins a few more of those so I could sell them at the track.

Ok enuff of me blabbing.......

Joe

anything