Author Topic: How You Doing? 2009  (Read 155514 times)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: How You Doing? 2009
« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2009, 10:21:49 am »
Congratulations Mike!!!
Attention to detail always pays off!

Best Of Luck!!!

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #271 on: June 28, 2009, 10:51:35 am »
Another rain out last night @ Charter Raceway in Beaver Dam. Got the heats in, but then the sky opened up. 3rd rainout of the year already
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline apm motorsports

« Reply #272 on: June 29, 2009, 02:39:26 am »
we won are 5 th race .  beat the 2008 inex madonna winner  for the 5th time in a row the sore loser (edited)  protested  our motor. had to pull our motor in the rain  . what has become of inex racing, when the so call  madonna winner is 600 racing's best example of a true racer can not accept losing If you beat them? they think we are cheating. just letting you know for 500 dollars you have  to pull your motor and send to 600 racing it is going to cost us our track  championship. this is bull all over a 75 dollar purse. only losers call winners cheaters.

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #273 on: June 29, 2009, 11:52:06 am »
Im not going to comment on Sundays racing, as I am still extremely pissed off,  but I heard through the grapevine that Jeff won, Congratulations Jeff.
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline Racinjj

• Steenbergen Motorsports
« Reply #274 on: June 29, 2009, 09:08:29 pm »
I just got a call that said that I was DQ'ed for rough driving so Joey won.  No comment.
www.JeffSteenbergen.com

Racecar spelled backwards is racecar. Racecar upside down is expensive.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #275 on: June 29, 2009, 09:26:34 pm »
 :'(

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #276 on: June 30, 2009, 12:40:00 pm »
Looks like I will be moving soon (within the next month). I hope not to have much down time. Will still stay here in Montana though.
Between work, all my family here on the site, and trying to fit in a new girlfriend; I haven't had much time to spend with you all. Sorry!!! I'll always be here to help with what I can. I am going to have to switch from my highspeed cable service to a dish network... Anybody got any good ideas on this? I am not familiar with the dish systems.
Don't want to take up experiences from racing this year. Please PM or email me if you have any info.

Thanks!

Steve

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #277 on: June 30, 2009, 12:52:23 pm »
YOU were DQ'd for rough driving!?!?! I guess I can't comment because I didn't see the front of the field for too long, just seems out of character from how I've seen you drive in the past. I suppose the flag man only concentrates on the front of the field, but the same car hit and spun Grant and I, beat the Heck out of Luke to get past him to drive through the infield and crush my left front at the finish line. But I guess thats just racing, right?

Didja hear they DQ'd the entire field in the Grand National race?

Oh well, back to try again on Saturday and Sunday. Congratulation Joey!
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #278 on: June 30, 2009, 12:56:36 pm »
Good luck with the move. Im not going to comment on your phrase-ology about your girlfriend.

I don't have cable by me, I had Dish, and now have DirecTV. Liked Dish better to be honest, mainly for ease of programming and searching, but after the 6 month promo price, they got alot more expensive than DirecTV. And their customer service sucks.
I'm saving $12.00 month with DirecTV and have more HD channels.

Also have satellite internet, but thats usually a local thing, so I can't say much about that in Montana
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline JGRacing

« Reply #279 on: June 30, 2009, 01:56:20 pm »
Hi Steve,
Good luck on the move.  Depending on the cell phone coverage in your area, you might want to think about doing a wireless broadband card from one of the cell phone providers instead of Dish.  We priced it out for my parents since they do not have a high speed internet provider in their area, and the broadband card was less expensive. 

John

Offline IraceLegends77

« Reply #280 on: June 30, 2009, 09:53:10 pm »
Well, pulled 3+ hour one way for a qualifier and got a BIG DNQ. I drew pill 48 out of 50 and started in a hole and never got out. I'm still not sure how you have a qualifier and don't start everyone? Maybe I should ask 600 that question. I did have fun and it was probably a good thing that I didn't make the A main because it was a crash fest with a roll over to boot. Ask Vern how he made out. He is probable not on because he is still fixing his rear clip. Isn't racing fun? Until next time.

Scott 77w
Scott Wilkerson #77   Vision Graphix Racing

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #281 on: June 30, 2009, 10:00:54 pm »
Well, come on over to Wisconsin this weekend then! Our qualifier is this Saturday, and we have a show scheduled Sunday too.
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2009, 01:38:45 pm »
Jim,

I'm not going to comment on my phrase-ology. LOL!!!  I have access to Direct TV and Dish Net. Will check those out. Thanks!

"Didja hear they DQ'd the entire field in the Grand National race?"
What? I guess I need to watch the news once in awhile. NASCAR has been going through some crazy stuff lately.

John,

I will check into our broadband situation here. We are still somewhat behind the rest of the world here in Montana. I was thinking that it would be good to bundle my internet with my TV, may have to change my train of thought. Thanks for the info!

Scott,

Why the DNQ? Crash? Sorry to hear about Vern's trouble also! I haven't had time to check all the sites lately. Really need you all to update us on stuff.

Steve

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2009, 02:47:39 pm »
No Steve, not the Nationwide series as it's now called, I was speaking of the Grand National division at Chilton when we last raced here. They told everyone at the drivers meeting to race on the track, not the infield, but nobody listened, and there were full cars in the ditch racing, so now the implement tires are coming back in the infield.

I personally didn't see it, I loaded up and left immediately after our race to keep from starting an altercation, but apparently they just decided to give everybody equal pay and points for the night.
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline elimn8u_43

« Reply #284 on: July 04, 2009, 10:26:23 am »
Had a great night in the 43 Legends car until the fog rolled in. Finished third in my heat race and was on the move in the feature when the race was called. The car has awesome Hank Scott power and is really on rails. Looking forward to next weeks race.

Geoff