BANDOLEROS > General

How Did : Getting Started

<< < (2/2)

justfreaky:
Curtis,
 Karts or Bandos would be a good place to start.
You know my thoughts.  ;)

Steve

MegaMang:
I agree with VMS.  Seat time is the biggest thing you can do to help yourself on the track.  Save the money on a big trailer, spend the money on getting seat time.  It's what will get you comfortable enough on the track to be competitive. 

If you haven't got a car yet, take a course, even if it's one day.  It too will pay off well when you get to the track.  A good course will explain some of the theory on how to drive the track, where to begin the turns, where to start breaking (probably not much braking needed in bandos). 

An enclosed trailer is a luxury that you can save for once you're in and hooked.  In the beginning you just need the car, tires, and an open trailer.  Most other racers on the track will be happy to lend you part if your dealer isn't there.

Good luck and have fun.

Mike

Bando 9:
they are right i got a enclosed trailer my second year. But a nother thing is don't give u on the track u wont go out there and win a race u need to get use to it. and ask all the questions u need to on here some one smart will answer them

Chance 8)

Nightwater:
So what did you tell the Dealer when you first bought the car? Like what did you ask and stuff?

Bando 9:
I asked him how the engine runs and were can i race and how to drive the car.

Chance 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version