Author Topic: Quiet  (Read 206 times)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Quiet
« on: May 28, 2024, 12:37:16 am »
Hi everyone! It's been awfully quiet on the boards. Post up your questions and solutions, they help everyone!

Steve

Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline LugNut115

Re: Quiet
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:59:51 am »
Hey there!

I'm new here, fairly new to the Legends, in my first year with a 1250 car and have 4 races under my belt.

I do have to say that this site has helped me a TON with my questions and curiosities!!! I am usually just a silent stand back and listen kind of guy so I didn't register an account until now. Otherwise I really haven't had a need to register my account because the search bar works in wonderous ways if you know how to locate and use it. Lol

I really enjoy scrolling on here in my free time because you never know what you may find just by doing so. Thank you for keeping the site alive and updated!

Aaron
New to Legends in 2024. #115 at Jefferson Speedway in Wisconsin

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: Quiet
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:45:22 pm »
Aaron,

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying the site! Lots of information to be found in all the posts, especially for us old 1200/1250 folks. With the addition of the FZ09 and the MT09, Hoosier tires, AFCO shocks, rear disc brakes... It has been hard to keep up with all the updates. Things have been a bit quiet here on the site. Not a lot of people talking or sharing insights as to these upgrades, part numbers available at local auto parts stores, etc... Although I do see some of the information from our boards being shared on many of the Facebook pages. lol!

Where are you racing at? How are your racing efforts improving so far? Always good to see, and hear from, new faces in the Legends world!
Best of luck to you this season.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

anything