Author Topic: Start talking  (Read 4873 times)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Start talking
« on: April 12, 2022, 06:40:27 pm »
You all have to start talking, asking questions and answering questions. Back in the days that we first started this website, people talked and shared. There are no big breakthroughs in technology, set ups or anything else. If you don't know, or can't find answers already listed... ASK!!! Lots of folks will help you! Granted, it may not happen in the next 2 minutes (some people have to work). NO... Not likely that you or your kid will be the next Jeff Gordon (insert your favorite drive here). I answer 15 to 20 questions per day via private messages or emails per day. I'm willing to help where I can. None of these are protected by government top clearance stuff. It's all out there for the whole world to see. Rant over. If you can't find it on the site, ASK. Better than getting your equipment all torn up! To make ANY site work, we all have to talk to eachother. We have 1065 members at this time. If we all share information, we will be able to continue this site. I am not likely to race against any of you, as I live in Montana and do not race INEX events. If you race in other countries (other than the USA), it's not likely that you will run into a situation other than possibly a national event. Please share your questions and experiences with the group! It helps everyone!!!

The site itself has been pretty quiet lately. I answer all my messages and emails to the best of my abilities. I need you all to share amongst yourselves as well.

Steve

Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: Start talking
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 04:38:21 am »
800 views and still nobody talking. WHY? Are you hiding some top-secret government stuff?
The forum is here for people to share. Be it thoughts, questions or solutions.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

anything