Author Topic: COVID19 and bored  (Read 3701 times)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
COVID19 and bored
« on: April 15, 2020, 08:45:47 pm »
I hope everyone is doing well. This virus has everyone in an uproar. Guess it gives all of us more time to work on our cars. ???

I am continuing to rebuild my car as I have time. I work healthcare; So as you can imagine, I have been pretty busy. Waiting for this weather to decide if it will ever be spring. Cold and snow off and on here in Montana (USA).

What is everyone else doing during this down time?

Steve

Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline wolfpack1992

Re: COVID19 and bored
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 09:30:58 am »
Fist and foremost thank you for what you do. Also stay safe out there, and here in NC we just want to race lol. I get the whole virus thing and all, I do know how serious this situation is. But my car is done just keep going out there to start it up every now and then to remind me of what it can sound like almost forgot what a race car sounded like   

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 12:14:37 am »
Bought a few new parts for the race car, and a few things I have been needing to do on my street vehicle. Pretty excited to seeing things come together! We finally have enough help at work so that I don't have to work 6 or 7 days a week. Weather has not been to bad lately. At least it is warming up. Just wish it would not rain on my days off!!!

My thanks to Jim at VMS Motorsports for all his help and support! Austin, Brian, Dee and Taylor Peterson, Randy at RPM, Kevin Gerard (Go Motorsports), Craig Gillihan, Dave and Justin Comer (MoLegends) and all my friends both here on the site and my Facebook pages. I know there are a ton more that have helped over the years... Thank You all so much!!!

I truly hope that we will all be able to get some sort of race season in this year. I know it has been stressful for everyone. Lots of new things to look forward to... Engines, tires and new paint. Show me, show me, show me!!!! We all love to see the pics of the new teams and paint.
My car is now going to be black and gold. Going to sport the #93 in support of Team Levi and Childhood Cancer.

All I have for the moment. Let us all know what you all are doing.

Steve

Offline wolfpack1992

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 09:34:35 am »
Thank you for what you do in the healthcare world your the MVP right now!!!! I work for the state so yes I'm still working as well, job security I guess. I have a question will INEX refund or carry over your membership if we do not race this year??

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 07:22:50 pm »
INEX has a no refund policy. However; I have no idea what they plan to do to compensate people for their memberships if there is no racing this season. You can try calling , or email, them. Although I have heard that they have not been returning calls or email recently. May be due to this whole virus mess. ???

I wouldn't trade my job for anything. I love what I do! Thank You for continuing to work during these stressful times.

Steve

anything