Author Topic: My latest rant  (Read 3589 times)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
My latest rant
« on: March 02, 2020, 09:04:22 pm »
I don't care what you have to sell, or what price you are asking! I see so many posts (replies) whining about the price, pics, etc.... If you don't want, need, or care about what someone is selling.... Why do you think it is your job to bitch about the price, color, or condition? Seriously!!!! I go rounds with people on social media about this stuff! I follow some 50+ pages and web sites. If someone wants to ask a Million Dollars for their parts, car, etc.... What business is that of yours? Scroll on and write it off to NOT INTERESTED. If you are interested; Make them an offer. Not like they are going to take away your birthday or anything. The worst they can tell you is Not Interested. If they are asking to much; It won't sell. If you make a reasonable offer; Perhaps you will end up with what you are looking for. I seriously see this on a daily basis on all the social media that I follow!!! I am always looking for parts and pieces; But I will not give anyone shit for asking what they are asking. OK...? My rant is over for now.

Steve

Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: My latest rant
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 10:54:36 pm »
Guess I am in deep shit with a few people on some Facebook pages. Whatever! I may not be the greatest racer; But I give my all to the sport for the last 40+ years. These people jumping my ass are not even in the top 10. I'm not saying that I am; Because I am not racing INEX events and have been working on a new car as my time and money time allows. I have fun with my racing and building the cars. That's what counts! I also enjoy the many people that I have met over the years! 8 different countries and damn near every state in the USA. I'm not perfect; Or a know it all... I will, however, help anyone that I can.

Offline Tom Cole

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 09:41:15 am »
Get 'em Steve!

Offline Legends57x

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 01:26:14 pm »
Can't agree with you more Steve. Just saw an item on social media where a gentlemen is asking $50 for an item that he is selling and a guy replies with an offer of $10 if he would pick it up at his door...REALLY? At that point, don't even bother as you know just probably pissed off the seller and no longer have a chance to purchase the item even if you send a counter offer. So Steve...if you're in deep shit, so be it... ;)
Mark Ritger
INEX Legends #1x

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 07:21:33 pm »
I finally wised up and just let it be. After about 2 other rude remarks, the idiots quit posting and the guy got a response about the car he was selling.
I just get so frustrated with some of these idiots!

Steve

anything