BANDOLEROS > Setup & Handling

Setup for Langley

<< < (2/2)

justfreaky:
Could it be that the body is just not attached? I have never heard of anyone doing this on purpose.

Page 56. 25. PLASTIC AND FIBERGLASS BODYS: All plastic and fiberglass body components must remain within the stock dimensions, thickness, location, and configurations as delivered new by U.S. Legend Cars International and may not be reinforced or intentionally lightened.
Mounting of Components -All plastic and fiberglass body components must be firmly attached to every Bandolero Car competing in any race. Any Bandolero Car may be black flagged or denied entry to start a race if any of the aforementioned items are not attached unless prior approval is given by the INEX technical inspector.  Intentional removal of un-damaged parts is not permitted.

The lead applied for weight will depend on the car weight and weight of your driver as to it's placement. The rules specify where weight can be placed. Page 52. Mounting ballast -The blocks of lead must be bolted directly through the floor pan and chassis sub-frame (square tube) as shown in the diagram. The ballast must be secured with a minimum of two (2) 3/8? bolts, washers and locking nuts for each stack of lead. The blocks of lead may not be stacked higher than 3? from the square tube. The lead may not be encased in anyway. Ballast may not be added in any other location or by any other method, including steel shot or any other material in the frame rails, roll cage or bumpers. All mounting of the ballast is subject to final approval by the INEX technical inspector.

I could not get the picture to load. Sorry! Check out the rule book.

Steve

CraterTater:
Lol! Yeah that wouldn't surprise me a bit! (I'm guessing any tricks wouldn't be that obvious.) Thanks for the rules blurb.

justfreaky:
Do be sure to read the rules. Some tracks are more fussy on them than others.
https://www.uslegendcars.com/documents/2018-rulebook-word---final.pdf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version