Author Topic: Side Mirrors  (Read 6990 times)

Offline JayB

Side Mirrors
« on: December 10, 2016, 11:11:23 am »
Hi everyone. I am buying some finishing touches for my legends car to get ready for practice in about two weeks. But I am having a hard time finding side mirrors for the car. I need ones that mount to the roll bar. Any links would be helpful. I already bought the wrong mirror with no returns :( . Also any tips to shave weight off a legends car legally. Based on an earlier post Steve mentioned a tach is 140 lbs heavier. I honestly love my tach it helps me with shifting especially being a rookie. And I like flashing things :). And its the newer one with built in temp if that matters. Thanks once again!

Jay Berrios Driver of the #25 Chevy Coupe             Follow me on twitter please @Jay_Berrios

Offline Legends57x

Re: Side Mirrors
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 07:35:28 pm »
As far as your mirror needs, check with Jim at vmsmotorsports.com and type in mirror in search box. He sells a Joe's 3" swivel racing mirror, specify the 1 1/2" clamp, assembly sells for $38. This will clamp right on to roll cage tubing. Hope this helps! :D
Mark Ritger
INEX Legends #1x

Offline JayB

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 04:46:13 pm »
I'll check it out.. Thanks!
Jay Berrios Driver of the #25 Chevy Coupe             Follow me on twitter please @Jay_Berrios

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 09:07:31 am »
Thanks Mark.
Jay, here is the direct link:
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1227084

Jim
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline JayB

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 09:46:10 am »
Thanks Jim. Do you happen to have one with the extended bracket. The one I bought first had the wrong size for the rollbar, but I did like the extended bracket.

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 01:41:14 pm »
I don't have any in stock, but can have them in 48 hours
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline JayB

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 04:15:21 pm »
I'll buy one from you then... So how do I place the order, I'll do it either later today or sometime this week.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 04:21:08 pm »
Hi Jay,

You can either call Jim or order off his website. Email or PM have always worked for me.
He deals a lot more than just what's posted on his website. So if you don't see something just ask him.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

anything