Author Topic: RPM Parts Update  (Read 14129 times)

Offline RPM

• Raduechel Performance Motorsports
RPM Parts Update
« on: September 24, 2016, 03:11:10 pm »
I have added to inventory a product that is designed to prevent case breakage.

Shifter Detent Bolt

The shifter centering detent bolt and raised case boss can break off due to aggressive shifting or road racing applications. The replacement bolt has been designed with extended threads and a over-sized backing nut.

The thick, oversize flange nut screws onto the exposed threads and spreads the load across more of the case to prevent the boss from breaking out.

The stock bolt is just flush with the inside of the case.

I am not sure if the newer production cases are thinner in the area, but we have seen more broken cases in the last couple of years than combined for the previous twenty years. This bolt offers an ounce of prevention.

Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

Re: RPM Parts Update
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 04:56:32 pm »
RPM has your engine cooling fan needs covered as well.

I have in stock both the Hank Scott/RRC Spal style fans and the head mounted inline fans.

RRC Top End Fan Kit

Top End Cooling Fan Kit

Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 11:26:16 am »
Some parts are back in stock and some new stuff has hit the shelves.

The detent coil over shock adjusters are back in stock: Coil Over Detent Shock Adjuster
The Hank Scott/RRC fan kits are now back in stock as well. They sold out in just a few days last time: RRC Fan Kit

The Dyna pick-up coil are also back in stock. These have been very popular and I should never run out again: Dyna Air Gap Tool

I have added the following items to inventory,
Green Indicator Light
Red Indicator Light
Two Position Toggle Switch

The Yamaha hats are now in stock: Blue Yamaha Hat

Also, if you are tired of your driveshaft coming loose with using hex head bolts or the frustration of using allen bolts, RPM has driveshaft couple studs and nuts. We have been using this set up for more than ten years without any problems. It also makes removing the driveshaft a few minute job instead of a 30 minute fiasco.
Driveshaft Stud
12 pt Driveshaft Nut

Thank you for your continued support, Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 03:13:39 pm »
The Coil Over Detent Shock Adjuster are back in stock.

I also have gotten both of the cooling fan kits back in stock as well.

RRC Top End Fan Kit
Top End Cooling Fan Kit

Happy New Year, Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 08:11:16 pm »
The Coil Over Detent Shock Adjuster are back in stock.

I also have gotten both of the cooling fan kits back in stock as well.

RRC Top End Fan Kit
Top End Cooling Fan Kit

Happy New Year, Randy - RPM

We ran out of Coil Over Detent Shock Adjuster last week. They arrived today and are now back in stock.

Also the RRC Top End Fan Kits are flying off the shelf. I got in six last week and have already sold five of them.

I will be putting in another order for more next week.

the 2017 racing season is here, are you ready...?

Thank you for your continued support.

Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 01:01:46 pm »
RPM now stocks the re-useable Toyota 10 bolt differential gasket. These gaskets are a AFM design made by Cometic Gasket. There is no need for sealers or the required scraping that is required after removal.

They can be used several time before replacement is required.

Re-Useable Differential Gasket

For LegendsRacer members, I am offer you a "Bakers Dozen" on these gaskets. If you buy twelve, I will send you the 13th gasket free.

To take advantage of this offer you must enter, "LegendsRacer Bakers Dozen" in the "How did you hear about us?" field.

Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 07:45:51 pm »
The INEX apprived DRP front wheel bearing spacers are now on the shelf and ready to ship.

Adjustable Bearing Spacer for Legends & Thunder Roadsters

We ran out of 1" lug nuts last week, but they are now back in stock as well.

1" hex lug nut for Legends & Thunder Roadsters

Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 04:26:18 pm »
I now have the K&N Air Filters on the shelf to compliment the oil filters already in stock.

K&N RC-3510 High Flow Dual Pod Air Filter
K&N RC-0984 High Flow Air Filter Kit

You should also be interested in carrying the Lil' Lighting Jumper Battery Pack. We have carried one for years and it is amazing how much we use it at the track. From dead race cars, to dead cell phone to dead tow rigs from leaving the trailer lights on too long. The only thing it won't start is a diesel powered rig.

Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 07:44:55 pm »
Well, we are into the heat of the Hot Summer Nights. There is no better time to keep your car and yourself cool.

The Hank Scott/RRC Spal style fans have been flying off the shelf this year. We have you covered from single fans, to dual in both raw aluminum or anodized black. We also offer a conversion valve cover kit for those still running the older FJ valve cover.

We are getting a ton of great feedback that the other design fan systems are no match for this package.

RRC Top End Fan Kit

Now to keep you cool, we have this Cooling Vest. You put this in water and it can you you cool under your firesuit for hours

Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 02:06:44 pm »
The 2017 Holiday season is rapidly approaching. RPM will be having a "Black Friday" weekend sale from 11/24-11/26.
LegendsRacer members will be able to use LegendsRacer as the discount code during that time frame for 10% off all in stock inventory.

Sorry no back orders or out of stock purchases.

Randy - RPM
www.RPMracingCa.com

Offline RPM

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 05:13:38 pm »
The 2017 Holiday season is rapidly approaching. RPM will be having a "Black Friday" weekend sale from 11/24-11/26.
LegendsRacer members will be able to use LegendsRacer as the discount code during that time frame for 10% off all in stock inventory.

Sorry no back orders or out of stock purchases.

Randy - RPM
www.RPMracingCa.com

I have started the sale a little early, so you can now take advantage of the 10% discount using the code provided above.

Happy Thanksgiving, Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2018, 07:00:55 pm »
The 2018 RPM Labor Day sale begins this Friday and continues through Monday.

You will save 5% off of everything in stock.

One thing of interest that we just have added to inventory is the full line of DRP front hub bearing products for your Legend Car or Thunder Roadster. I have been using the bearing spacers on my cars for years and love them. I have installed many of the REM finished wheel bearings in customer cars over the last couple of years and coupled with the spacers the reduction of friction is impressive.

Just type in "DRP" in the search tab at www.RPMracingCa.com and all of the new items will pop right up.

Don't forget with the sale this weekend you can save an additional 5%.

Thank you for you continued support.

Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2018, 12:50:50 pm »
  :) :) The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway -
The 2018 RPM Labor Day sale begins this Friday and continues through Monday.

You will save 5% off of everything in stock.

One thing of interest that we just have added to inventory is the full line of DRP front hub bearing products for your Legend Car or Thunder Roadster. I have been using the bearing spacers on my cars for years and love them. I have installed many of the REM finished wheel bearings in customer cars over the last couple of years and coupled with the spacers the reduction of friction is impressive.

Just type in "DRP" in the search tab at www.RPMracingCa.com and all of the new items will pop right up.

Don't forget with the sale this weekend you can save an additional 5%.

Thank you for you continued support.

Randy - RPM

Offline RPM

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2019, 02:33:09 pm »
We recently received some serviceable parts for the new FZ09 engines. These are in stock and ready to ship as needed.

The clutch disc situation can be a bit confusing so on the clutch disc listings there is a parts microfiche to see where the discs go, as they look almost identical when you have them in hand.

FZ09 CLUTCH DISC (2)
FZ09 CLUTCH DISC (7)
FZ09 CLUTCH STEEL
FZ09 COMPLETE CLUTCH PACK

For when you have to remove or replace an engine

FZ09 EXHAUST GASKET

For when you need to check the valves.

FZ09 VALVE COVER GROMMET
FZ09 VALVE COVER GASKET

Robert - RPM

anything