MANUFACTURER/ DEALER ANNOUNCEMENTS > RPM

RPM Parts Update

<< < (3/3)

RPM:

--- Quote from: RPM on November 03, 2017, 02:06:44 pm ---The 2017 Holiday season is rapidly approaching. RPM will be having a "Black Friday" weekend sale from 11/24-11/26.
LegendsRacer members will be able to use LegendsRacer as the discount code during that time frame for 10% off all in stock inventory.

Sorry no back orders or out of stock purchases.

Thank you for your continued support.

Randy - RPM
www.RPMracingCa.com

--- End quote ---

I have started the sale a little early, so you can now take advantage of the 10% discount using the code provided above.

Happy Thanksgiving, Randy - RPM

RPM:
The 2018 RPM Labor Day sale begins this Friday and continues through Monday.

You will save 5% off of everything in stock.

One thing of interest that we just have added to inventory is the full line of DRP front hub bearing products for your Legend Car or Thunder Roadster. I have been using the bearing spacers on my cars for years and love them. I have installed many of the REM finished wheel bearings in customer cars over the last couple of years and coupled with the spacers the reduction of friction is impressive.

Just type in "DRP" in the search tab at www.RPMracingCa.com and all of the new items will pop right up.

Don't forget with the sale this weekend you can save an additional 5%.

Thank you for you continued support.

Randy - RPM

RPM:
  :) :) The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway - The 2018 RPM Labor Day Sale is now underway -

--- Quote from: RPM on August 28, 2018, 07:00:55 pm ---The 2018 RPM Labor Day sale begins this Friday and continues through Monday.

You will save 5% off of everything in stock.

One thing of interest that we just have added to inventory is the full line of DRP front hub bearing products for your Legend Car or Thunder Roadster. I have been using the bearing spacers on my cars for years and love them. I have installed many of the REM finished wheel bearings in customer cars over the last couple of years and coupled with the spacers the reduction of friction is impressive.

Just type in "DRP" in the search tab at www.RPMracingCa.com and all of the new items will pop right up.

Don't forget with the sale this weekend you can save an additional 5%.

Thank you for you continued support.

Randy - RPM

--- End quote ---

RPM:
We recently received some serviceable parts for the new FZ09 engines. These are in stock and ready to ship as needed.

The clutch disc situation can be a bit confusing so on the clutch disc listings there is a parts microfiche to see where the discs go, as they look almost identical when you have them in hand.

FZ09 CLUTCH DISC (2)
FZ09 CLUTCH DISC (7)
FZ09 CLUTCH STEEL
FZ09 COMPLETE CLUTCH PACK

For when you have to remove or replace an engine

FZ09 EXHAUST GASKET

For when you need to check the valves.

FZ09 VALVE COVER GROMMET
FZ09 VALVE COVER GASKET

Robert - RPM

Navigation

[0] Message Index