MANUFACTURER/ DEALER ANNOUNCEMENTS > RPM

RPM Parts Update

(1/3) > >>

RPM:
I have added to inventory a product that is designed to prevent case breakage.

Shifter Detent Bolt

The shifter centering detent bolt and raised case boss can break off due to aggressive shifting or road racing applications. The replacement bolt has been designed with extended threads and a over-sized backing nut.

The thick, oversize flange nut screws onto the exposed threads and spreads the load across more of the case to prevent the boss from breaking out.

The stock bolt is just flush with the inside of the case.

I am not sure if the newer production cases are thinner in the area, but we have seen more broken cases in the last couple of years than combined for the previous twenty years. This bolt offers an ounce of prevention.

Randy - RPM

RPM:
RPM has your engine cooling fan needs covered as well.

I have in stock both the Hank Scott/RRC Spal style fans and the head mounted inline fans.

RRC Top End Fan Kit

Top End Cooling Fan Kit

Randy - RPM

RPM:
Some parts are back in stock and some new stuff has hit the shelves.

The detent coil over shock adjusters are back in stock: Coil Over Detent Shock Adjuster
The Hank Scott/RRC fan kits are now back in stock as well. They sold out in just a few days last time: RRC Fan Kit

The Dyna pick-up coil are also back in stock. These have been very popular and I should never run out again: Dyna Air Gap Tool

I have added the following items to inventory,
Green Indicator Light
Red Indicator Light
Two Position Toggle Switch

The Yamaha hats are now in stock: Blue Yamaha Hat

Also, if you are tired of your driveshaft coming loose with using hex head bolts or the frustration of using allen bolts, RPM has driveshaft couple studs and nuts. We have been using this set up for more than ten years without any problems. It also makes removing the driveshaft a few minute job instead of a 30 minute fiasco.
Driveshaft Stud
12 pt Driveshaft Nut

Thank you for your continued support, Randy - RPM

RPM:
The Coil Over Detent Shock Adjuster are back in stock.

I also have gotten both of the cooling fan kits back in stock as well.

RRC Top End Fan Kit
Top End Cooling Fan Kit

Happy New Year, Randy - RPM

RPM:

--- Quote from: RPM on January 11, 2017, 03:13:39 pm ---The Coil Over Detent Shock Adjuster are back in stock.

I also have gotten both of the cooling fan kits back in stock as well.

RRC Top End Fan Kit
Top End Cooling Fan Kit

Happy New Year, Randy - RPM

--- End quote ---

We ran out of Coil Over Detent Shock Adjuster last week. They arrived today and are now back in stock.

Also the RRC Top End Fan Kits are flying off the shelf. I got in six last week and have already sold five of them.

I will be putting in another order for more next week.

the 2017 racing season is here, are you ready...?

Thank you for your continued support.

Randy - RPM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version