LEGENDS > Brakes

Odd Bleeding Issue

(1/2) > >>

mholewinski:
Was bleeding the brake system last night.  Rears, no problem.  New Wilwood INEX fronts are not getting any pedal pressure to them.  I can draw fluid through either vacuum or capillary action.  Using the aluminum master with a single reservoir going to to a one into two manifold at the master.  Running a Left to Right Bias.  Rears are direct to the master.  Bad front seal in the master?  Are there rebuild kits available for those?  Any thoughts?  Thanks! 

justfreaky:
Are they installed correctly?

justfreaky:
I have also heard that a brake bleeder works well.

mholewinski:
Yup everything is put together correctly.  I've done quite a few racing brakes in my days but this has never been an issue.  I would have thought that if a master seal was bad the rears would not have any pressure either.  Also anytime I've had leaking seals it would be wet around the push rod area.  This is completely dry.  I was thinking maybe something became kinked in the hard line but I am also able to draw fluid through so if I can draw I should be able to get some pressure.  Any idea what the make of the aluminum masters are so I can look for a rebuild kit?  Thanks!  ~MH

justfreaky:
I believe the master cylinder is Dodge Colt.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version