Author Topic: Legends factory harness colors on engine side  (Read 6814 times)

Offline Rfitzwa

Legends factory harness colors on engine side
« on: March 09, 2016, 10:13:52 pm »
Hi all,
I have a red box and new motor just came in. The wiring labels from the factory harness at the quick connect on the firewall have lost their ID tags. Just need to know what the labels are on the wires.
Wire color to the alt, fans, oil level light, ign light, tach (yellow?), etc

Thanks in advance!

Rick #46

Offline Legends16

Re: Legends factory harness colors on engine side
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 12:17:18 pm »
Maybe this will help you? This thread has the wiring diagrams for the car as well as the red box ignition system. Ive got these printed out, its a good thing to have on hand.

http://www.legendsracer.com/index.php?topic=3821.0

Best of luck,

Eric

Offline Legends16

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 12:37:14 pm »
Reading your post again I'm thinking that info may not be what your looking for. I have a schematic on the harness printed out at the garage, I just cant seem to find it online. I does exist though. If I have the chance tonight Ill see if I can snap a pick of it although I'm  not sure how well it will come out.

Offline Rfitzwa

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 04:02:06 pm »
I have the red box wiring done. Just trying to find out what the red, blue and green wires from the firewall connector are. I run tach, oil level, oil pressure, neutral light, and fans (oil and head). What color are the alternator wires and the oil level light wires. A picture of a brand new harness from INEX or on a car would help.