Author Topic: Car Cover Help  (Read 5482 times)

Offline ZForceRacing01

Car Cover Help
« on: September 26, 2015, 08:42:41 pm »
So despite my efforts to rent an enclosed trailer I will be going the Nationals with an open trailer. I have decided to purchase a cover to keep the car out of the elements as well help sway people from messing with my stuff.

The bulky blue tarp is a paiy in the butt. I figured a cover would be nice.

First are these covers when on properly secure enough for me to tow with it on?

Second are there multiple manufacturers, seen a few but they all look the same to me?

Also I have seen other guys with their car # and such, do you k ow where I can get one of those?

Could you guys recommend one too me.

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" , George Orwell

"In war it does not matter who was right, only who is left", Anonymous

Offline Legends16

Re: Car Cover Help
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 12:32:59 pm »
Due to funds I also use an open trailer for towing the legend car. If you do a search on google for legend car covers you will find a few companies that make them for these cars. Just make sure you get one that fits your car whether its a sedan or coupe. They sell anywhere between $150 to $200. A few of my friends have them. Id post some links  but honestly I don't know what they have. I also couldn't tell you though how well they would stay on while your on the highway either.

I've got a $60 car cover advertised to fit a mini. It works fine, elastic bottom with some loop holes for bungee cords. If anything its a little bulky for my sedan. I've had little luck actually using it when I tow though. The wind tends to pull it off. I've tried using different variations of tyraps, bungee cords and ratcheting  straps with little success.

I hope this helps. Best of luck!

Eric