Author Topic: Bubble Coupe Chassis  (Read 9223 times)

Offline rutcutter

Bubble Coupe Chassis
« on: June 04, 2015, 10:27:51 pm »
I am looking at buying a bubble coupe car. Are they as good as the other coupes or sedans? I have heard some negative things about the bubble coupes. I am 6'4" tall, are the bubble coupes good for tall driver or should I go another route? Just looking for advice and suggestions on the bubble coupe, I have never fooled with the bubble coupe.  Thanks!!

Offline legends13

• Northeast Legends
Re: Bubble Coupe Chassis
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 02:40:33 am »
At 6'4" a bubble coupe will not work for you. I dont recommend anyone over about 5'8" to run a bubble coupe.  Other than that, Bubble coupes are great cars. Typically the lightest of all the chassis types.
Brad Salatino
Northeast Legends - Authorized USLC Dealer

Offline Legends16

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 07:33:17 am »
I have a friend that's got one. The top back portion of the seat extends out the rear window a little, not an ideal situation for sure. Most tall guys like myself (Im 6ft 2) run sedans, not that a new style coupe is impossible, but I have heard that they are a little easier for some of us to get in and out of. Bubble top cars are tight for room.

Offline ajagoditsh

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 02:21:58 am »
I am 6'4", the first car I sat in was a bubble top. After getting in, my chin was in my sternum. Lol. I was not comfortable at all, I ended up buying a 34 Ford sedan and I love it. It's not roomy by any means , but I fit in it just fine. I have a 36 inch inseam and how you have your seat mounted and length and height of steering column. Good luck in your search.

Tony
Tony Jagoditsh

anything